Official ALL-MACA Halfway Meet @ Waldorf Ford Thread

NickF1011

Established Member
Official ALL-MACA Halfway Meet - JUNE 25th @ Waldorf Ford Thread

Thought I would get this rolling so we can start to put together a head count and organize who needs to bring what, if anything.

SATURDAY, JUNE 25th, Starting at 9:30 AM @ WALDORF FORD

(The lot where the meet will be held is on the southern end of the Waldord Ford/Waldorf Dodge property, directly adjacent to Rt 301.)

As was mentioned earlier, the dealership will be providing burgers, dogs, and water. All that they are asking in return is a $1 donation for the Southern Maryland Food Bank. Feel free to bring any other sides to share as well.

So, WHO IS GOING?

1. NickF1011 (Chips)
2. Red Poison (Tent)
3. stangbager1986
4. FISHTAIL
5. 04yellowcobra
6. viper82489
7. jlbush
8. TRBO VNM
9. 951MystiCobra
10. rizjan67
11. VerySneaky
12. kbrier
13. BabyJ
14. HURTNEM
15. Callaway Cobra
16. dkscobra2003
17. giz93cobra
18. TDoh
19. Boobinspector
20. DRRummel
21. LIKE IT
22. flowgoode
23. dellano

Post-meet cruise route map to Marley Station in Glen Burnie, MD!!

North on Rt 301
East on Defense Hwy
North on Crownsville Rd
North on Generals Hwy
North on I-97
East on Rt 100
North on Rt 2
Left into Marley Station

This cruise route runs 1 hr 10 minutes according to Google Maps. I suspect we'll beat that time though. :-D

There will be a "Lost in the 50's" car club starting to meet there around 5 PM. From what I understand, they don't mind walk-through visitors, but we won't be able to park anywhere near them unless you install tailfins on your Cobras. There are usually some other clubs that show up and park elsewhere away from the "Lost" gang, so it shouldn't be a problem.

There's also Ann's Dari-Creme adjacent to the parking lot that I suggest we hit up for drinks, food, etc to beat the heat while we wait for some other cars to arrive.

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I'm in... bringing a tent...

and we should cruise to the Delaware River.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I should be there. My vote would be for National harbor, if only because I'll have to turn around and go back home afterwards to avoid leaving my wife alone with the kiddo for the entire day.

viper82489

Established Member
I'll be down. I'm cool with the suggested cruise destinations so far, they all get me closer to home. I'll wait and see what the dealership is providing before I commit to bringing something.

jlbush

Established Member
I'll be there...

Pretty open to cruising ideas...my vote is Glenn Burnie

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
:eek: Even Glen Burnie is already an hour cruise.... about the same that we previously did from Silver Spring to Mt. Airy.

I know, I was joking.

I'm down for whatever... Glen Burnie sounds good. It would be pretty cool to roll up to another car meet with a bunch of cobras.

Here's a link I found about what's going on... sounds like we would be there a bit before everything gets started.

Ferrari and Maserati website:
[ame="http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=140593175"]marley station car show sat 18th - FerrariChat.com[/ame]

Last edited:

NickF1011

Established Member
I know, I was joking.

I'm down for whatever... Glen Burnie sounds good. It would be pretty cool to roll up to another car meet with a bunch of cobras.

Here's a link I found about what's going on... sounds like we would be there a bit before everything gets started.

Ferrari and Maserati website:
marley station car show sat 18th - FerrariChat.com

Yeah the Lost in the 50's group is up there every Saturday all summer, apparently. They tend to shoo away anything without carburators and fins, but they don't mind if you park a little ways away and then meander through on foot. They do get started a bit later in the evening though. you're right.

Another friend of mine in a bowtie club said he was going to be up there with some of the other members in his group.

NickF1011

Established Member
UPDATE ON FOOD SITUATION...

They are providing burgers, dogs, water as I previously stated. All that they are asking is a $1 donation for the Southern Maryland Food Bank.

They said if we wanted to bring sides, etc that we can go ahead and do that as well, so if anyone wants to volunteer to bring anything else, that would be great. They did say to keep in mind that they are expecting a good number of spectators as well, so adjust sizes/number of sides etc for that.

I'll update the original post with this info.

rizjan67

Established Member
meet at waldorf

Hi guys,I m new on this forum,I have been driving these terminators from last couple of years but I didn't know about MACA till somebody met me at mir and asked me if I m member of MACA,also I don't know how to become one.anyway I m ready for meet at waldorf on 25th and this way I can meet you guys,BTW I live in Alexandria,va

NickF1011

Established Member
Hi guys,I m new on this forum,I have been driving these terminators from last couple of years but I didn't know about MACA till somebody met me at mir and asked me if I m member of MACA,also I don't know how to become one.anyway I m ready for meet at waldorf on 25th and this way I can meet you guys,BTW I live in Alexandria,va

Welcome to the club! Looking forward to meeting you at the get-together.

Nothing much involved to join really. Just go post your info on the Member Facts sticky thread right beneath this one and someone will get you added to the member list on the first page.

Once again, welcome!

NickF1011

Established Member
So we have to bring food for the spectators as well? WTF?

Nothing at all is required. Just a "be a good neighbor" kind of thing.

Based on the last event I was at hosted by them, most everyone there seemed pretty content with the burgers and dogs, so I don't see it being much of a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread