Official 2023 College Football Season thread

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Can we be serious for a second?

Let us say Iowa beats Tennessee. Ya think this will happen:
Iowa really struggles on offense, I think the VOLS get the win. Scanners......cool movie back in the day!

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'm aware, that's their "best team" criteria. It's not FSU's fault that Clemson isn't that good this year and Florida sucks. They did schedule LSU in their non-conference so they at least tried to bolster their schedule.

Here's my question that makes me think it was all about putting Bama in regardless. If Georgia wins that game, does FSU still get left out? You'd have UM, UW, UGA, who gets the last spot? FSU was ranked #4 and Texas was #7 going into the conference championship games. FSU beats #14 and Texas beats #18. Do they leapfrog from #7 to #4 then? Or was it just because Bama was going so they had to put Texas in as well?

I bet FSU would've gotten in if Georgia had won.
I think yes, if Georgia won FSU is out. And then it would be MICH, WASH, TX, GEORGIA.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Will the Phuckeyes EVEN have enough players to take the field in their Bowl Game??!!

1701912049424.png

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Still sore over the 1994 Citrus Bowl?
You mean the game that took place during the height of years when Pedo State Coaches were raping 10–12-year-old boys in the showers of the football locker room and EVERYONE knew about it and covered it up?

Pedo State shouldn't be allowed to have a chess club, let alone a football program after what it harbored for YEARS.

penn-statejpg-3117834b69f7b7a5.jpg

and as I said above...the Pedo Phags are BACK in Charge!!!! You should be SO PROUD!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread