Official 2023 College Football Season thread

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Oh LOOK! The GUMPS made the CFP Final Four

giphy.gif

FSU Got SCREWED!!!!!

Bad Precedent to set by "The Committee"...

So, if you build depth...and your 3rd String QB STILL WINS Your Conference Championship...AND you Go UNDEFEATED...You're "NOT the same Team you were EARLIER in the Year?"

giphy.gif

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh LOOK! The GUMPS made the CFP Final Four

giphy.gif

FSU Got SCREWED!!!!!

Bad Precedent to set by "The Committee"...

So, if you build depth...and your 3rd String QB STILL WINS Your Conference Championship...AND you Go UNDEFEATED...You're "NOT the same Team you were EARLIER in the Year?"

giphy.gif

ITS ALL ABOUT TV RATINGS AND THIS PEEPS...........

17123251389_80282733ce_z.jpg

Last edited:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I don't. The more teams finding out how laughable the NCAA is, based on the lack of a sensible playoff for decades, the better.
thats like saying the more jews that died to make hitler look bad, the better. Extreme comparison, i know, but still... Sending young kids who played their best to the meat grinder just to make a system you dont like look bad, isnt a reasonable response.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Well.....good luck to the other 3 teams and there fans. It's gonna be a fun playoff regardless. Let this all get settled on the turf. Best teams performance wins!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
thats like saying the more jews that died to make hitler look bad, the better. Extreme comparison, i know, but still... Sending young kids who played their best to the meat grinder just to make a system you dont like look bad, isnt a reasonable response.
That wasn't extreme at all. It was asinine.

As far back as I remember, people have been asking and demanding a real playoff system that eliminated subjective nonsense like a committee full of opinions.

Edit: Teams always get the shaft but it shouldn't happen.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
That wasn't extreme at all. It was asinine.

As far back as I remember, people have been asking and demanding a real playoff system that eliminated subjective nonsense like a committee full of opinions.
asking for something and hoping that teams get ****ed over are not the same thing. You're just petty and angry, and are willing to let kids get screwed over to achieve your goal. you dont care about who gets hurt or if the players and staff are rewarded. you're a child who wants things his way and will do anything to get it.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
asking for something and hoping that teams get ****ed over are not the same thing. You're just petty and angry, and are willing to let kids get screwed over to achieve your goal.
When you have a subjective committee (picking teams based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions) deserving teams always get screwed and there isn't a legitimate reason why a proper playoff system has not been implemented. It's all fun and games until an undefeated contender gets screwed and then they understand.

Users who are viewing this thread