Official 2023 College Football Season thread

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Still get 2 games today and 1 tomorrow, looking forward to the LSU Fla ST game tonight, for some strange reason i would like to see Fla ST get back to the dominance they had back in the day (at least in their conference lol).
Agree. If not for the sheer fact that seeing a dominant "Tomahawk Chop" melt liberal's brains down.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Washington Huskies looked pretty good.
Michigan will suck balls. F that team. Actually, F that coach. I don't hate the team, I hate that F'n coach.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
I'm not particularly a Brian Kelly fan, but he should have stayed with Notre Dame. The Sec has a lot of talent, but there are a lot of teams to compete with recruiting...also the schedule is brutal. At the end of the day money talks. I'm sure it won't be the only loss for LSU this year.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Who is this “L-S-U” you Losers are talking’ bout??!!

THIS ONE that BECAME “RockyTop South” last Season??!!

rborden

Established Member
FSU has Brian Kelly and LSU's number. I didn't think he would lose again to them. I was wrong. First half was good, LSU fell apart second half. Many had them pegged as a national championship contender this year too.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'm not particularly a Brian Kelly fan, but he should have stayed with Notre Dame. The Sec has a lot of talent, but there are a lot of teams to compete with recruiting...also the schedule is brutal. At the end of the day money talks. I'm sure it won't be the only loss for LSU this year.

As a Notre Dame fan Go Irish! I can’t thank LSU enough for taking BK. He is a garbage coach that can’t win against big teams no matter where he is at. Let his excuses flow and blame it on everyone but himself.

ea1297d080d308ec68bf4734edc2a5c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Don’t forget this either LSU fans all that for that guy to go to Bama.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
As a Notre Dame fan Go Irish! I can’t thank LSU enough for taking BK. He is a garbage coach that can’t win against big teams no matter where he is at. Let his excuses flow and blame it on everyone but himself.

ea1297d080d308ec68bf4734edc2a5c4.jpg

ND fan here too. I feel Brian Kelly is a very good coach, and pretty good recruiter. He's a good enough coach to get the team through the season undefeated / 1 loss multiple times. Problem is in the big game (Bama, Clemson, OSU) is its just a difference of talent between ND and the top teams. Can Marcus recruit the 5 star talent needed to go toe to toe with the big guys? We shall see.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
ND fan here too. I feel Brian Kelly is a very good coach, and pretty good recruiter. He's a good enough coach to get the team through the season undefeated / 1 loss multiple times. Problem is in the big game (Bama, Clemson, OSU) is its just a difference of talent between ND and the top teams. Can Marcus recruit the 5 star talent needed to go toe to toe with the big guys? We shall see.

As a Notre Dame fan I was ready to dump BK after 2016. Sure he can win games but not the big ones don’t forget some of the blowout losses Miami, Michigan. Then doesn’t wanna take responsibility, full of excuses. I think Marcus can get the talent the problem is with NIL deals, and academic standards it will be hard with the bigger schools and NIL.

I give Kelly two years and LSU will move on from him.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Poor Dabo…

1693883177088.gif

AND…your QB isn’t even 3rd string at Tennessee…

Klubnuck SHOWS his “SKILLZ”!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread