Official 2023 College Football Season thread

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
If the ncaa balled up decades ago and instituted an actual playoff, even more money would be brought in, so I wonder why the hesitation for all these years.

rborden

Established Member
IMG_1879.jpeg

Go Utes. Gators are looking really sad right now.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, Disney pulled all their shit off spectrum mid game. Probably better for UF fans but still…hope they figure it out for the weekend

Glad to see Malzahn gave up play calling for UCF. Cupcake game was a cupcake game

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
LOVED watching them GayTurds lose their $HIT to the Polygamists.

BRING ON THEM “Killer Wahoos”…

Rocky Top is HERE! And so am I, Nissan Stadium gonna see howREAL Football is PLAYED!

LF2FTDFNH5GQJMAJIE6XIV5A34.jpg

VegasMichael

Established Member
Damn, Disney pulled all their shit off spectrum mid game. Probably better for UF fans but still…hope they figure it out for the weekend

Glad to see Malzahn gave up play calling for UCF. Cupcake game was a cupcake game
I have Spectrum too so no ESPN so I'll be sticking with FOX and CBS. Although I also have games on the PAC12, Big 10, FS1, ACC and SEC networks. Hell, the NFL network is showing college games today too. **** Disney.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
6B04A3B0-9894-4963-95D7-4574264E34BC.jpeg

my seats today @Nissan

How ‘BOUT Them VOLS???!!!

Rocky Top is HERE; THERE; EVERYWHERE!!!!
1693690088340.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a good game. Travis Hunter is a good player. Sanders isn't bad either.
Correct! What an exciting game. My wife and I were mesmerized. LOL. Shedeur really played great and shows a ton of promise. I'm happy for Deion; hopefully he's quieted his critics. There's a whole season ahead and a lot can happen, but he proven today he and the players he's put together are the real deal. He's doing a great job with the team and I fully expect them to have a great year. There's a lot of great chemistry between coach and players.

Shedeur Sanders in his FIRST game ever as a Colorado Buffalo:
• 38/47 (80%)
• 510 passing yards (school record)
• 4 passing TD’s
• 0 INT’s
• 140.25 passer rating

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Correct! What an exciting game. My wife and I were mesmerized. LOL. Shedeur really played great and shows a ton of promise. I'm happy for Deion; hopefully he's quieted his critics. There's a whole season ahead and a lot can happen, but he proven today he and the players he's put together are the real deal. He's doing a great job with the team and I fully expect them to have a great year. There's a lot of great chemistry between coach and players.

Shedeur Sanders in his FIRST game ever as a Colorado Buffalo:
• 38/47 (80%)
• 510 passing yards (school record)
• 4 passing TD’s
• 0 INT’s
• 140.25 passer rating

I’d be playing Sumatra’s “My Way” as I walked off with duel birds. He may be unconventional but I think he’s keeping the kids accountable while trying to build them up. Kudos to him!

beau t

Established Member
Still get 2 games today and 1 tomorrow, looking forward to the LSU Fla ST game tonight, for some strange reason i would like to see Fla ST get back to the dominance they had back in the day (at least in their conference lol).

Users who are viewing this thread