Official 2023 College Football Season thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
FFS get it done, Ryan Day. Enough bullshit. If our defense can stop a third grade offense we win the natty.

Go Bucks.
Muck Fichigan.

That said, both might make the playoff again this year. UGA has a clear path with an easy schedule until Rocky Top in November. My top four (not necessarily the best, but the 4 who will make the playoff) are:
UGA, OSU, Michigan, USC.

Interested to see what Prime does at Colorado.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
UGA has a clear path with an easy schedule until Rocky Top in November.

HE ^^^^Get's IT!

giphy.gif

TAF

Established Member
Last edited:

TAF

Established Member

"There's only ONE REAL UT...Only ONE REAL shade of Orange..."- Josh Heupel​

*SEC Media Days question about shorthorns joining the SEC and "who gets to be use the name UT"

MY Coach!
1689875405094.png

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I am looking forward to college games in 6 weeks (full schedule).

I always clip or copy/paste the "experts" predictions before the first kick-off. They have proven to be 33% wrong after September. I can DVR and watch 3 games every weekend.

My wife and I went to UGA. She couldn't care less about football. I couldn't care less about her book and garden club BS.

TAF

Established Member
So...buy a recruit a cheeseburger...lie about it...and miss 4 of your CupCake Scheduled Games!!!! Harbough's a ***...but I HATE the NCAA...they should NOT even EXIST at this point...

1690313710278.png

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
So...buy a recruit a cheeseburger...lie about it...and miss 4 of your CupCake Scheduled Games!!!! Harbough's a ***...but I HATE the NCAA...they should NOT even EXIST at this point...

View attachment 1802688
Apparently there is more, but not much:

"The suspension comes after Harbaugh allegedly lied to investigators about NCAA violations committed by the program, including meeting with two recruits during the COVID-19 dead period in 2020-21, using too many coaches at practice sessions and watching player workouts over a video feed."

beau t

Established Member
I don't see anything wrong with feeding future players, lying about it is a different issue but why is there a rule about feeding anyone? When recruits visit for a weekend are the colleges not feeding and housing them? Excuse my ignorance on this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread