Official 2022 College Football Thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I was talking about this weekend. Huge matchup and I'll be able to catch most of it. Wow they have Tennessee as 8 point dogs. You gonna sit there and take that??

Agreed. Although OSU's OOC schedule in hindsight isn't impressive either. Clemson at 4 is laughable.

Calm down some of us have to work too lol
Im in it for GA throwing them a beatdown just to watch TAF have a psychotic episode
Um...I think each of his posts are a psychotic episode. Plus, if/when they lose, he will still be talking about Rocky Top. There is no quit in him. LOL

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
dclh4e3avjx91.jpg

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
I would’ve thought it’d be
1. Georgia
2. Tennessee
3. Ohio State
I was surprised we got put at 4. We haven’t put together a complete game all season, when we do it’ll be a different story.
As for Michigan and TCU, haven’t seen them play yet but I think Ohio State and Michigan will be a good game. As will Tennessee and UGA.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Dinosaur Fun Facts (UT v UGA edition)

• Bennett is older than 16 NFL QBs who have taken snaps this season. Hooker is older than 15.
  • Hooker was the 11th ranked dual threat QB in 2017. The top ranked dual threat QB in 2017 was Tua Tagovailoa, who will sign his second NFL contract before Hooker even steps foot in the league.
  • Both are older than Justin Herbert, an established star, and Jalen Hurts, a front runner for league MVP.
  • Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, and Justin Fields are young enough that Bennett and Hooker might’ve stolen their place in the lunch line had they gone to high school together.
  • Not to mention Trey Lance, who at 22 is just a guppy compared to Bennett and Hooker.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
My step mom is from Georgia and her whole family roots for Georgia. That's the only reason I'd like to see them win. Here is a side thought. Whoever wins that game, wins out, and the loser wins out, do they both get into the playoff?.....
It could easily be
OSU
UM
UGA
UT
They would have to split it to where the 1st round would be the B1G vs SEC. An OSU vs UM title game would be hilarious and piss EVERYONE else off :)

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Kirby being the "effective Motivator" he is the last practice before the Game...

Vols BY FIDDY!!!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
My step mom is from Georgia and her whole family roots for Georgia. That's the only reason I'd like to see them win. Here is a side thought. Whoever wins that game, wins out, and the loser wins out, do they both get into the playoff?.....
It could easily be
OSU
UM
UGA
UT
They would have to split it to where the 1st round would be the B1G vs SEC. An OSU vs UM title game would be hilarious and piss EVERYONE else off :)
The only thing that would piss everyone off is Bama sliding into 4th and then winning it all. Not happening..but it would take that...hahaha

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Well, OSU laid an egg today. Sustained 30mph+ winds all game with rain flying sideways here and there in the 1st half. Now, I'm enjoying this SEC slugfest....especially the current score. Haha
Stroud had more rushing yards than he did passing yards. A metric **** tonne of ****ing dropped balls too.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
It could easily be
OSU
UM
UGA
UT
That would be cool but they would never let 2 Big10 teams in. Just look at '06.
Well, OSU laid an egg today. Sustained 30mph+ winds all game with rain flying sideways here and there in the 1st half. Now, I'm enjoying this SEC slugfest....especially the current score. Haha
Stroud had more rushing yards than he did passing yards. A metric **** tonne of ****ing dropped balls too.
You better hope for warm dry weather on 11/26 that's all I'm gonna say.
Sadly it's getting demolished. Rocky Top is going to be No Top after this.
Rocky Top gonna be changed to Power Bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread