Official 2021 college football thread

beau t

Established Member
03Sssnake posted this in pics and vids thought some might find it funny others might just get mad anyhow this seems to be the winners the last many years
F170CA8F-9126-4111-BB88-1A130483B2C1.png

Last edited:

patc84

Established Member
I don't usually miss Notre Dame games but a few of them are going to be on Peacock which I'm not paying for just for that.

if you have an xfinity acct, you get peacock for free. Just FYI

I was able to watch it saturday. Glad its included with service.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I don't usually miss Notre Dame games but a few of them are going to be on Peacock which I'm not paying for just for that.

I missed it. Didn’t miss much, Notre Dame will be lucky to finish .500 this year imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Something is wrong (as if) if N.D. doesn't drop after being taken to the limit by Toledo. Two weeks in a row they barely squeak by yet they are in the top 10?

They did to 12 and honestly that is generous. Florida State got beat by Jacksonville state this past weekend.

beau t

Established Member
Florida giving Bama a run for their money! and tulsa trying to give ohio a run also
Edit: Ohio st finally said we are done playing and started the curb stomping - man their running back is looking good!

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Gators kept it closer than I would have to thought

overall bad weekend for college ball in fl. UCF is ****ed with Dillon out, maybe they can figure out their defense (or extreme lack there of) in the mean time

glad to see the U continue to shit the bed

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Notre Dame shoulda had at least three more TD’s. The defense stepped up. Coahn had a terrible 1st half. I’m thinking the first loss will be next week.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Alabama number one and Oklahoma number three after such questionable performances? We know the polls are mainly popularity based so it won't shock me if neither team drops. I'll be more shocked if the voters show some balls.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Alabama number one and Oklahoma number three after such questionable performances? We know the polls are mainly popularity based so it won't shock me if neither team drops. I'll be more shocked if the voters show some balls.
Surely they have not update with teams still playing.

beau t

Established Member
I did like the way the host explained it out for us that they were playing in the swamp in a hostel environment and thats the reason it was so close,i thought every away game was a hostel environment. That being said GA will have their work cut out for them against FL, they did look pretty impressive to be ranked 11 (against no 1).

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
FL Gators and then the rest of the SEC. Any FL team over who they play.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Gophers don't have the money to play with the Southern schools.

The National Labor Relations Board released a memo Wednesday stating that college football players and many other athletes should be regarded as employees, paving the way for athletes to unionize and negotiate their working conditions.

NLRB General Counsel Jennifer Abruzzo also threatened action against schools, conferences, and the NCAA if they continue to use the term "student-athlete," saying that it was created to disguise the employment relationship with college athletes and discourage them from pursuing their rights.

Users who are viewing this thread