Official 2021 college football thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I’m a huge Buckeye fan and for the third time in 20 years, we lost to Michigan. Sigh…it could be worse, I could be a Georgia fan. LOL Talk about regular bed shitting. Good grief! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm jealous. You guys back east and in the south have great college football programs. Up here in the PNW, we have the Huskies and the Cougars.

**** Biden

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I’m not an Alabama fan but Nick is a master at figuring things out and they won. I love how he trolled the press after saying the rat poison didn’t work this year and the players wanted respect. My guess is Alabama and Michigan in the finale.

That said Go Irish I’m thinking either Pitt or Oklahoma Stare will face them at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rborden

Established Member
I just dont understand how you get smoked in the SEC championship game and still get into the playoff. Georgia has no business being there.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I just dont understand how you get smoked in the SEC championship game and still get into the playoff. Georgia has no business being there.
They murdered teams all year...one loss. Alabama pulled wins out of their ass all year...one loss. They are still one of the 4 best teams this year.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
They murdered teams all year...one loss. Alabama pulled wins out of their ass all year...one loss. They are still one of the 4 best teams this year.

yeah when you consider 3 of the top 4 have a loss. I'm pulling for the underdog Cinncy but I got a feeling they might win the first go but in the Championship I think they'll look like they never seen a football field in their lives.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
yeah when you consider 3 of the top 4 have a loss. I'm pulling for the underdog Cinncy but I got a feeling they might win the first go but in the Championship I think they'll look like they never seen a football field in their lives.

was hoping they wouldn't draw Bama in the first round but here we are, I hope they can keep it close

rborden

Established Member

I don’t care. They lost their conference championship game. That shouldn’t be rewarded simply because they beat up on a bunch of cupcakes.

Here’s another perspective.

If you are undefeated and know you’re going to face Bama in the SECCG and you know if you lose you still get into the playoff, what incentive is there to go out there and tip all your cards to Saban knowing you will likely have to face Bama again in the NCG? Georgia didn’t care about that loss Saturday because they will get a re-match.

beau t

Established Member
Georgia didn’t care about that loss Saturday because they will get a re-match.
What if they had won, would Bama even of made the playoff? Im pretty sure they weren't worried about showing all their cards i don't think they planned on playing them again. They just got out coached, out muscled and out performed

That being said GO DOGS!

rborden

Established Member
What if they had won, would Bama even of made the playoff? Im pretty sure they weren't worried about showing all their cards i don't think they planned on playing them again. They just got out coached, out muscled and out performed

That being said GO DOGS!

72e01efdd3909393a9e66fb4734df108.jpg

rborden

Established Member
College football has gotten very boring. There is no parity anymore. It’s Bama, Clemson and Georgia and everyone else.

Unfortunately we get a garbage ass rematch of the SECCG for the National Championship in which Bama will beat Georgia’s ass again.

Users who are viewing this thread