Official 2021 college football thread

beau t

Established Member
Ok guys we are set for another sketchy year of college football with all thats going on.
I pull for GA and as luck would have it we get Clemson for our 1st game (great lol), anyhow lets hear what some predictions are. I'm going with 10-2 for GA just because they normally have a couple oops games, I'm hoping for 12-0 but being realistic, anyhow go dawgs.

beau t

Established Member
Well GA squeezed by Clemson, wish i could say our offense looked as good as the defense but its looking like we will be leaning heavily on the D this year. Side note as usual Clemson has another great looking D and with a little more time their QB will be into the swing of things. Since i only live about 30 mins for Clemson i like to see them do good also.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Go Irish! Yes that was a nail bitter. Hopefully Freeman can make adjustments from that game and get the defense better we will see. I still think BK is trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
Well GA squeezed by Clemson, wish i could say our offense looked as good as the defense but its looking like we will be leaning heavily on the D this year. Side note as usual Clemson has another great looking D and with a little more time their QB will be into the swing of things. Since i only live about 30 mins for Clemson i like to see them do good also.

Defense did great and gave the offense two turnovers. Offense was just not there. The big stage definitely affected DJ.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
BYU, Cinici, Houston and UCF to the Big 12.

Sounds like teams will try to negotiate bigger buyouts and move for the 2023 season vs 2024 and a 10 million dollar buyout.

Dear USF - you get what you ****in deserve

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The semi-pro league is taking shape nicely. Wonder how long until NFL teams adopt individual schools?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Something is wrong (as if) if N.D. doesn't drop after being taken to the limit by Toledo. Two weeks in a row they barely squeak by yet they are in the top 10?

beau t

Established Member
Welp GA had a tune up game to give the offense a chance to get into rhythm hopefully we can carry that on to next week

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Something is wrong (as if) if N.D. doesn't drop after being taken to the limit by Toledo. Two weeks in a row they barely squeak by yet they are in the top 10?
I've been a fan for 30 years. It's going to be a travesty if they are ranked in the top 15. I don't think they should be ranked at all. They have a tough schedule ahead of them so it will work itself out.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
SOB FSU…

UCF finally has a defensive coordinator that can stop the run (not that the first two teams are known for the rush but they let everyone run all over em the last few years)

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
After watching the UM game, I know what haunts the dreams of quarterbacks. It's name is Hutchenson

Users who are viewing this thread