Official 2020 college football thread who's winning it all if we get a playoff

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
ND had the luck of the Irish though because Clemson made many mistakes that gave points to ND. The rematch should be in the ACC championship game if ND does not fall down. They have a few tough games remaining.

Obviously Alabama will go to no.1 but ND by beating Clemson should jump OSU to be ranked 2nd.

Yes they can’t sleep on North Carolina either. Would love to see a rematch in the ACC championship. I agree if Notre Dame isn’t at least number 2 today it’s a crock of bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
Thanks bud I didn’t know you guys had a few out on defense. That qb I can’t pronounce the name so I’ll say DJ will be good when Lawerence goes in the draft. I’m hoping for another rematch in the ACC championship. I really thought for a little Notre Dame was done two missed opportunities then Ian Book fumbled.

Yeah we’ve had some injuries and by the 2OT I don’t even know who was in there. D.J. did great and he’ll be a great successor. Hopefully we can get healthy and Venables has a long talk with the defense if we get a rematch.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yeah we’ve had some injuries and by the 2OT I don’t even know who was in there. D.J. did great and he’ll be a great successor. Hopefully we can get healthy and Venables has a long talk with the defense if we get a rematch.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hope so, as long as neither lose a game it should be a ACC Championship rematch.

beau t

Established Member
Looks like a lot of the SEC is not playing this week due to the kung flu, Plus side is don't have to worry about which GA team is showing up this week lol.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Yes they can’t sleep on North Carolina either. Would love to see a rematch in the ACC championship. I agree if Notre Dame isn’t at least number 2 today it’s a crock of bs.

No let down today versus Boston College but this one coming up Friday night against North Carolina will not be an easy game. Syracuse and Wake Forest should top off the undefeated season if they get passed NC. Beating Clemson again if they meet in the ACC championship would be a very tall task.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
No let down today versus Boston College but this one coming up Friday night against North Carolina will not be an easy game. Syracuse and Wake Forest should top off the undefeated season if they get passed NC. Beating Clemson again if they meet in the ACC championship would be a very tall task.

Agreed I’m working today so I only got to listen to the game on the radio. I was nervous at first. They did good though. Yeah I almost think a bye before North Carolina isn’t a good thing. I agree with Syracuse and Wake. I agree about Clemson it will be a very tall task.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Agreed I’m working today so I only got to listen to the game on the radio. I was nervous at first. They did good though. Yeah I almost think a bye before North Carolina isn’t a good thing. I agree with Syracuse and Wake. I agree about Clemson it will be a very tall task.

Oh shit did not see there was a bye week coming. That will not be a good thing for ND heading into that NC game.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It damned sure won’t be UF after that stupid ****ing penalty

Jesus Christ I hope that moron has a good hiding spot

beau t

Established Member
Here we are at the conference games! Its been a hard season to get into i must admit but looking forward to the rematch between Clemson and ND tonight.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Here we are at the conference games! Its been a hard season to get into i must admit but looking forward to the rematch between Clemson and ND tonight.

Me too I have to work so I’ll be listening thru an app on ear buds. I’m an Irish fan and hoping they show up and take Clemson again.

beau t

Established Member
Me too I have to work so I’ll be listening thru an app on ear buds. I’m an Irish fan and hoping they show up and take Clemson again.

It was such a thriller last time hoping this one is just as good! By the way one of my buddies said i couldn't pull for Clemson, he said the only game i pulled for them they lost so I'm banned this go around lol.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It was such a thriller last time hoping this one is just as good! By the way one of my buddies said i couldn't pull for Clemson, he said the only game i pulled for them they lost so I'm banned this go around lol.

I only listened to half at work before I couldn’t take it anymore and turned it off. Good ole BK fails again. Has two weeks to prepare and always falls short in big games. He is like the Marvin Lewis of college football.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well looks like my Irish will receive another curb stomping like 2013. I’m surprised they got in. Don’t Think they deserved it after that abysmal game yesterday. I think they’re good but not on the next level like Alabama, Clemson, or OSU yet.

beau t

Established Member
Well looks like my Irish will receive another curb stomping like 2013. I’m surprised they got in. Don’t Think they deserved it after that abysmal game yesterday. I think they’re good but not on the next level like Alabama, Clemson, or OSU yet.

i pull for GA we are in the same boat, can't get around Alabama and the way FL looked last night we might not get past them next year to get to the big game.

beau t

Established Member
Bowl game - looks like Miss St and Tulsa decided since neither went anywhere they would have a big brawl at the end of the game, i came in at the end of the brawl so i didn't get to see why it happen but it looked like a team effort from both sides - - classy- -.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

Ehhhhh. I re-watched the ACC title game because I wanted to see Clemson, especially on defense because we are playing them tomorrow. ND did some things really well. I think ND should run the shit outta the ball tomorrow vs. Bama. They have a big O line and they are physical up front. The trick to stopping Bama may be ball control. If ND can run it consistently (Which they should) I can see a close game.

i pull for GA we are in the same boat, can't get around Alabama and the way FL looked last night we might not get past them next year to get to the big game.

Trask is gone and so are all of their skill guys on offense. I'm not sure if JT Daniels sticks around for UGA (is he?). If so, UGA gotta be a front runner in the east next year over UF.

Bowl game - looks like Miss St and Tulsa decided since neither went anywhere they would have a big brawl at the end of the game, i came in at the end of the brawl so i didn't get to see why it happen but it looked like a team effort from both sides - - classy- -.

I missed it, damn it! I'll have to go to YouTube. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread