Official 2020 college football thread who's winning it all if we get a playoff

CobraG

Established Member
I see my Sooners have the same wonderful defense we've had for years! Young QB so I'll give him somewhat of a pass, somewhat. We have several issues that need to be ironed out.
Anyway, I hope they have a productive week of practice and make some necessary changes.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I see my Sooners have the same wonderful defense we've had for years! Young QB so I'll give him somewhat of a pass, somewhat. We have several issues that need to be ironed out.
Anyway, I hope they have a productive week of practice and make some necessary changes.

I agree. I don't think the QB played poorly. He definitely made some mistakes but played well enough to win. It was the defense, lack of a running game (or commitment to running the ball) and poor O Line play that did the Sooners in. Plenty of blame to go around. The big plays given up by the defense in 2018 when Grinch was our DC at OSU were mind boggling so it isn't about talent, its about scheme and coaching. We were fine with Grinch hitting the road and our defense was fantastic last year without him.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
8 Straight Wins! MOST in the SEC and MOST IN FBS...

Rocky Top Comin'!!!!!

270774_20191026_FB_South_Carolina_CJ_097.jpg

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
OU and UT shit the bed...what a shock! LOL

@TAF IMO the SEC East is there for the taking. UF has some talent on offense but they are abysmal on defense and UGA has a QB who is shorter than my 12 year old daughter. If Tennessee is going to make a run, this is the year to do it. Get out of the East and take your chances in the SEC CG vs. Bama. Anything can happen; Bama doesn't seem its immortal self either.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
OU and UT shit the bed...what a shock! LOL

@TAF IMO the SEC East is there for the taking. UF has some talent on offense but they are abysmal on defense and UGA has a QB who is shorter than my 12 year old daughter. If Tennessee is going to make a run, this is the year to do it. Get out of the East and take your chances in the SEC CG vs. Bama. Anything can happen; Bama doesn't seem its immortal self either.

I agree...THIS week...Vols see were they are on the rebuild back to Championship levels

Rocky Top Comin'

usa_today_15016240.jpg

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I know most of you are not Buckeye fans, but I can run through a brick wall right about now...

Users who are viewing this thread