Official 2020 college football thread who's winning it all if we get a playoff

beau t

Established Member
Ok guys, with all thats going on this season is going to be sketchy at best but some schools are playing some aren't, since this is a thread i look forward to every fall but rarely post in i will take the first step for all of the fans out there. GO DAWGS!!!

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Yeah like that over half their school budget went up in smoke by not playing football all because they let the chicken little's run with this virus still screeching THE SKY IS FALLING!!!. OSU is probably going to regret doing this at the start of 2021. But it also will allow more of Mr Fakers picks get run out by being seniors and so be replaced by Day's kids which is a plus in my book.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Rocky Top COMIN'...

rockytoplogo.jpg

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
That collective gasp was the rest of college football learning my Buckeyes are playing and are going to go scorched earth on people. Then everyone cuddled in the fetal position when two of our all americans opted back in. Only thing that can stop us is the virus/politics. Ain't no one else got a chance.

Bama should be really good too. A Saban team with a chip on its shoulder is dangerous.

Notre Dame sucks.

Clemson is going to get its shit pushed in if we get to play them in the playoff.

Grateful for Nebraska for leading the way in getting the Big Ten back on track. Props to Nebraska, OSU and Iowa.

Michigan still sucks donkey balls @Sinister04L

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I've got no idea what Texas is gonna do this year. It was nice to see them actually handle sub par team like they should for a change. Not sure Texas has put up 59 on a team in awhile. It's 5:38PM and OU still sucks! \m/

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I've got no idea what Texas is gonna do this year. It was nice to see them actually handle sub par team like they should for a change. Not sure Texas has put up 59 on a team in awhile. It's 5:38PM and OU still sucks! \m/

They gotta break through this year. Tired of watching OU get in the playoff as fakers. UT's QB is legit.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Think I found the joke of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LOL Clemson won't be able to hang. They gotta pray they get 43 calls go their way in a criminal manner like last year and even if the officiating is that one sided, it won't matter. Their loss to LSU will look like a masterpiece compared to the woodshed visit they take this year.

While we're talking about Clemson, I've watched the ACC two weeks in a row since the SEC and B10 aren't playing yet. My gawd, every team sucks. Clemson wont be challenged except by Notre Dame...and we all know how they fold when they go up against a decent team. LOL

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
LOL Clemson won't be able to hang. They gotta pray they get 43 calls go their way in a criminal manner like last year and even if the officiating is that one sided, it won't matter. Their loss to LSU will look like a masterpiece compared to the woodshed visit they take this year.

While we're talking about Clemson, I've watched the ACC two weeks in a row since the SEC and B10 aren't playing yet. My gawd, every team sucks. Clemson wont be challenged except by Notre Dame...and we all know how they fold when they go up against a decent team. LOL

Big 10 needs to play more than 8 games imho to be eligible. The only three teams in the ACC worth anything are Clemson, Notre Dame and maybe FSU this year but not sure on the last one. While Notre Dame hasn’t won a championship since 1988 they’ve had some good seasons. I’d love to see them go further and I blame a lot of it on Kelly and Swarbick recruiting is tougher when a lot of big names want to go to Alabama, Clemson, then OSU.

I agree with the guy above I’ll believe OSU if they beat Clemson this year. I bet the only reason they’re even coming to the table Big 10 and PAC is money. When imho it shoulda been up to players weather they wanted to play or sit out a season.

Go Irish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member

Funny you mention bs calls but couldn’t stop our drive at the end. The difference between Clemson and the rest is our ability to be humble and admit when we make mistakes. We didn’t play our best against y’all or LSU, we beat y’all with that last drive and you couldn’t stop it. LSU deserved win, they were the better team that night and congrats to them they earned it, no doubt there. I’m not gonna make accuses like Bama did when we stomped them in 18 or like y’all are with the bs calls. There were bad calls on both sides. We’ll see y’all soon, we’ll be ready.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Funny you mention bs calls but couldn’t stop our drive at the end. The difference between Clemson and the rest is our ability to be humble and admit when we make mistakes. We didn’t play our best against y’all or LSU, we beat y’all with that last drive and you couldn’t stop it. LSU deserved win, they were the better team that night and congrats to them they earned it, no doubt there. I’m not gonna make accuses like Bama did when we stomped them in 18 or like y’all are with the bs calls. There were bad calls on both sides. We’ll see y’all soon, we’ll be ready.

That's the problem...when you're not playing the Citadel or Bowling Green and it is two heavyweights slugging it out, every call matters. We got so many that were against us that it was amazing we were even in it at the end. The fumble/scoop/score stole 7 pts from us and Wade getting ejected on a targeting call that wasn't called on the field and was questionable (at best) changed our whole defensive outlook. We couldn't let our DB's do what they do because we lost our anchor on a BS call. That's how TL was able to get free on runs and why you guys scored that late TD. Our defensive backfield had to play differently because the refs took Wade away with BS.

As far as the NCG two years ago is concerned, that game wasn't even close so any Bama fan who complains is crazy. When you get boat raced its not the officiating. LOL

And Clemson ain't humble. Dabo is a swindler. But TL is great. Dude can throw it through a pinhole from 50 yards out.

Miami looks like they may be legit.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I - O

No prisoners. We love Nebraska for their help with getting the B1G to move forward with a season but we will still embarrass them week 1. LOL

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
That's the problem...when you're not playing the Citadel or Bowling Green and it is two heavyweights slugging it out, every call matters. We got so many that were against us that it was amazing we were even in it at the end. The fumble/scoop/score stole 7 pts from us and Wade getting ejected on a targeting call that wasn't called on the field and was questionable (at best) changed our whole defensive outlook. We couldn't let our DB's do what they do because we lost our anchor on a BS call. That's how TL was able to get free on runs and why you guys scored that late TD. Our defensive backfield had to play differently because the refs took Wade away with BS.

As far as the NCG two years ago is concerned, that game wasn't even close so any Bama fan who complains is crazy. When you get boat raced its not the officiating. LOL

And Clemson ain't humble. Dabo is a swindler. But TL is great. Dude can throw it through a pinhole from 50 yards out.

Miami looks like they may be legit.

We are humble it’s our culture. Did you not see Dabo go congratulate Syracuse when they beat us? Went to their locker room and congratulated them. That’s class. He’ll go down as one of the greatest in college football by the time he’s done. He’s the real deal and I’ve never understood the hate or how people do their best to see him fall.

Now we do have some bandwagon fans that don’t help, unfortunately that’s bound to happen. Taking them out every fan base has the loud cocky ones as well, but as a whole Clemson fans are the best I’ve met.

If we meet later this year and lose to y’all, we’ll do it with class and won’t whine or cry. If we win we’ll shake your hand and say good game.

Also I did hear about Miami, could be a good year for them, that chain is still stupid though.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
We are humble it’s our culture. Did you not see Dabo go congratulate Syracuse when they beat us? Went to their locker room and congratulated them. That’s class. He’ll go down as one of the greatest in college football by the time he’s done. He’s the real deal and I’ve never understood the hate or how people do their best to see him fall.

Now we do have some bandwagon fans that don’t help, unfortunately that’s bound to happen. Taking them out every fan base has the loud cocky ones as well, but as a whole Clemson fans are the best I’ve met.

If we meet later this year and lose to y’all, we’ll do it with class and won’t whine or cry. If we win we’ll shake your hand and say good game.

Also I did hear about Miami, could be a good year for them, that chain is still stupid though.

Well said i really like Dabo myself and have much respect for what he has done with Clemson. I wish my team had a coach like that. Swarbick just extended Kelly another four years, I guess 10-2 seasons are good enough for them. I wish they were playing Miami this season Catholics vs Convicts a good rivalry and yes that turn over chain is dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread