Official 2019 NFL Thread

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
The Titans upsetting the Pats was crazy but not out of the realm of happening since NE was showing their age/lack of talent so to speak.

The Titans upsetting the Ravens to me still blows my mind.
Henry is running like a RB created by a 13 year old in Madden.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Don’t count your chickens just yet, the Titans have been known to play spoiler to the Chiefs. Especially in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Titans have either been sand bagging or found their mojo....I was a little surprised to see them beat the Pats in Foxboro, but not completely....but holyshit they ****ing dismantled Baltimore....

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I think the Titans have either been sand bagging or found their mojo....I was a little surprised to see them beat the Pats in Foxboro, but not completely....but holyshit they ****ing dismantled Baltimore....

agreed Pats weren’t surprising. That said if you told me they’d beat the Ravens like they did ida said get the **** outta here lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
6-D58-BA25-001-E-4089-9-AF1-C32690-D4-ABBA.jpg

Coiled03

Established Member

Lamar Jackson had over 500yds of total offense. I think Baltimore dismantled themselves.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd like to update my Superbowl prediction please. lol (After the Ravens had that upsetting/surprising loss. :confused: o_O :confused:)
I'm going to say the 49ers, whom I originally when with and the Chiefs.

Users who are viewing this thread