Official 2019 F1 thread

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
New year, new champion (hopefully). Can’t wait to see what the season brings.

High hopes for Leclerc at Ferrari and Ricciardo at Renault. And can’t wait to see what Kubica is capable of in the Williams.

Coiled03

Established Member
Honestly, I don't think I'm gonna watch many races this year. It's so ****ing boring now. IndyCar puts on a 10X better show.

Maybe if someone besides Hamilton wins in the first couple races I'll tune in more.

Zemedici

Established Member
That’s why we’re hoping for a new champion, gotta say it’s rather boring to tune in to watch Hamilton dominate...

Coiled03

Established Member
From what I can tell, Bottas sounds like he isn't going to back down to Lewis this year.

While I'd rather see a win from Kimi, I would be absolutely fine with Bottas standing a step higher than Lewis.

I'd rather see a win from Kimi, too. But that's about as likely as The New Green Deal getting passed.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Honestly, I don't think I'm gonna watch many races this year. It's so ****ing boring now. IndyCar puts on a 10X better show.

Maybe if someone besides Hamilton wins in the first couple races I'll tune in more.

IndyCar is going to COTA this year. I will definitely be there to watch! Going to go up and stay with an old buddy.

Coiled03

Established Member
IndyCar is going to COTA this year. I will definitely be there to watch! Going to go up and stay with an old buddy.

Yep, they sure are. I'm so excited to watch that race on TV. They'll probably be a good 8 - 10 seconds per lap slower in race trim than F1. But IDGAF because I know they actually have to DRIVE their cars, and it won't be a pre-planned procession after turn 1 of lap 1.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member

Last yr was enjoyable until vettel hit the wall in Germany...Then it got boring

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
A bit premature but I can't wait to see how Mick Schumacher does in F2... Not going to lie if he lands with Alfa Romeo/Ferrari I'll be shedding a tear..

Schumacher was my hero growing up...

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
McLaren always had a top 4 aero package... with Renault power I wouldn't be surprised to see them mid pack... With a bit of good luck a podium

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Could of quali notes...

1- Merc's are way light years ahead of field.. I believe .700-1.0sec ahead of ferrari's...

2- McLaren In Q3.. Alonso must be so pissed!!

3- Redbull Honda also made it in Q3... Again Alonso must be pissed!!

Users who are viewing this thread