Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
How in the hell are the aggies a 6 point favorite against Kentucky this weekend?! I know they're at home but WTF?

tt54l32v

Established Member
You calling Vegas dumb. Although I admit I thought the same thing at first glance.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
You calling Vegas dumb. Although I admit I thought the same thing at first glance.
This time, yeah vegas is dumb. Lol Especially after that shit game against Arkansas. Guess Vegas is counting on Kentucky just running the whole time into the aggies good run D. Hopefully Kentucky mixes up the run and PA and catches aggy slipping on one or the other. Go Kentucky! Nice to see a basketball school finally have a good football team.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Is it me or does it seem that more and more the rules and game play favor the offenses? It is almost impossible for defenses to not give up tons of yardage and points each game. You never see low scoring games unless the offenses are completely inept. Every team spreads it out, takes advantage of the rules (protect QB, no hands on WRs, etc.) and scores almost at will. No one (not even the top 5 teams in the polls) are immune to this.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Man, FL has 4 teams in the Top 25 on the coaches poll. Not the best gauge of polls but it is seeing the FL talent

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Notre Dame played an ugly game, but found a way to win.
Go Irish!

They sure did. Hopefully they don’t play this awful the rest of the season. The defense sure kept them in the game and Book finally found a rhythm. Go Irish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Michigan looked good, but Wisconsin is average. LSU with a gargantuan win. Not surprised WVU lost.

Wonder if NC State has a shot against Clemson next week, meanwhile my Buckeyes just aren’t impressive and not improving game over game. We have injuries too...on upset alert at Purdue next week. Hope I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Michigan looked good, but Wisconsin is average. LSU with a gargantuan win. Not surprised WVU lost.

Wonder if NC State has a shot against Clemson next week, meanwhile my Buckeyes just aren’t impressive and not improving game over game. We have injuries too...on upset alert at Purdue next week. Hope I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Wisconsin definitely isn't as good as they've been in recent years but they got pushed around pretty bad. I'll take it.

4 top 10 teams going down and nearly 2 more did. I like the parity.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Me too, but Bama needs challenged

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Who will challenge them? They have a couple games coming up that should be tougher, but bama seems to be a step ahead of everyone else right now. Feels like who is coming in 2nd and not who will beat them.
That can change based on how they perform against better competition, but they are rather good.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
This season is turning into an interesting one. Sure Michigan got shellacked by the Irish in week one, but they are turning around and may have a chance at being a contender in the playoffs. I am getting real sick of loosing to the southern team and would love to slap the shit out of my buddy come that cold dreary day in November.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Who will challenge them? They have a couple games coming up that should be tougher, but bama seems to be a step ahead of everyone else right now. Feels like who is coming in 2nd and not who will beat them.
That can change based on how they perform against better competition, but they are rather good.

All I can think of is Lsu. Maybe Mississippi st but maybe no. My same argument about ucf applies here. It's easy to finish undefeated when you have an easy schedule and one challenge in the end. I think Lsu has one of the toughest schedules in the nation which is why they lost. I'll give bama credit for their A&M win though

Users who are viewing this thread