Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
AzFGYa

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Notre Dame looking like hot garbage against Ball State. Common Irish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Notre Dame looking like hot garbage against Ball State. Common Irish!

I like how the experts on ESPN switch their playoff picks after every week. After beating Michigan last week a lot of them had ND in the final 4, now this week no one does. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I like how the experts on ESPN switch their playoff picks after every week. After beating Michigan last week a lot of them had ND in the final 4, now this week no one does. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lifetime Irish fan and they don’t deserve to be ranked 8 after yesterday. That was a garbage performance. Kelly really pisses me off too why he didn’t yank Wimbush out and put Ian Book in beats the hell out of me. Defense looked shitty too yesterday.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Lifetime Irish fan and they don’t deserve to be ranked 8 after yesterday. That was a garbage performance. Kelly really pisses me off too why he didn’t yank Wimbush out and put Ian Book in beats the hell out of me. Defense looked shitty too yesterday.

They got the win, all that matters. Everyone has "off" games. I just can't stand preseason rankings and making a big deal out of things so early in the season. Texas A&M, as a result of a LOSS to Clemson, moved to #26 in the poll. How can that be?!?!! Good grief. That's why I just hope we win our conference and go to a good bowl game. We (OSU) got "lucky" to get in the playoff in 2014 (but I think we deserved it), got scammed in 2015 when we were by far the best team in the country, backed our way in in 2016 (Penn State got cheated) and got cheated last year (didn't deserve to be in the playoff but deserved to be in over Bama). If anyone thinks the playoff system has fixed anything, it hasn't. So my advice is just enjoy the wins, regardless of ranking and what the voters and media think.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Clemson should have blown them up. Clemson was awful. That rain definitely kept Clemson from using their speed against aggy.
Weather is a great equalizer! A lot of NFL games were sloppy due to rain.

Ok, blind comparison of defensive lineman through two games. One is rated in the top 2 for Heisman by ESPN after two games while the other 2 aren't even in the top 15. Who do you think they are:

Player 1: 9 Total tackles (7 solo), 3 sacks, 5 tackles for loss, 1 forced fumble, 2 fumble recoveries, 1 TD

Player 2: 18 total tackles (8 solo), 0 sacks, 4 tackles for loss, 0 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 0 TD

Player 3: 10 total tackles (5 solo), 1 sack, 1.5 tackles for loss, 0 forced fumbles, 0 recoveries, 0 TD

Last edited:

Shaneyusa

Established Member
Really looking forward to Boise State at Oklahoma State tomorrow. Should be a good game. Boise has looked awesome so far, but now they get a shot at a Power 5. Now we will know if they are for real this year. Looking for a New Years Six Bowl this year. :D

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Go Irish! They really need to work on offense they were flat today.

tt54l32v

Established Member
No just no. Have you bumped your head, I don't think I even have to quote you, you should know better than to say all that stupid shit.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I was pleasantly surprised that Texas won and they seemed to play both sides of the ball decently. I think TCU smacks Texas next week though unfortunately. LOL at that Arkansas game yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread