Official 2018 College football thread SEC sucks!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah, I'm not gonna debate this. It is exhausting. LOL

Hoping to see some competitive games today. Sparty didn't look good last night but it was an exciting game to watch.

Agreed. Of course I'll take some pot shots throughout the year... lol.

Let’s be clear...I didn’t place the bet. Phew!!!!! LOL I guess Vegas insiders aren’t always right!

Bosa through 20 minutes of play has a sack, two fumble recoveries and a TD. Heisman!!!!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

He's a beast. Should not have won Big10 DLOY last year however.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Agreed. Of course I'll take some pot shots throughout the year... lol.

He's a beast. Should not have won Big10 DLOY last year however.

He didn’t play in the 2nd half today but finished with 2 sacks, 2 fumble recoveries and a TD.

I just hate that there are about 6 games a year that get out of hand and you don’t end up seeing these guys (Bosa, Gary, etc) for 60 minutes like in the NFL.

Btw, Tittie Bar Tom might end up losing 2 yrs in a row to Maryland LOL

Auburn vs Washington is competitive at the half. Good to see

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Apparently none of you have been watching PSU play like a stiff corpse. If game one is any indication of the season, god damn.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I never cared for Harbaugh, so I don't mind Michigan looking like shit against the Irish.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Much of the same for my team. OL is still trash. Offensive issues won't ever be solved until that is taken care of. Better shape up or it'll be another long season. Winovich picked up where he left off again though.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Much of the same for my team. OL is still trash. Offensive issues won't ever be solved until that is taken care of. Better shape up or it'll be another long season. Winovich picked up where he left off again though.

Frightening really. Terrible Oline play, lack of creativity in offensive playcalling, and I still think the QB position is a huge issue, but who can tell with how terrible the Oline played? UM hasn't beaten a ranked team on the road since 2006 (17 games). In the second half ND went a little into Tresselball mode and packed it in figuring that if they didn't **** up, they would win because UM's offense certainly wasn't going to move the ball. Only time they scored a TD was when ND went into the prevent with under 5 minutes left.

Excited to see Joe Burrow today for LSU. After watching Dwayne Haskins yesterday for us, I have no doubt we made the right decision. That guy is gonna shine all year long. But Burrow is really good too. I'm just happy to see him out there.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Frightening really. Terrible Oline play, lack of creativity in offensive playcalling, and I still think the QB position is a huge issue, but who can tell with how terrible the Oline played? UM hasn't beaten a ranked team on the road since 2006 (17 games). In the second half ND went a little into Tresselball mode and packed it in figuring that if they didn't **** up, they would win because UM's offense certainly wasn't going to move the ball. Only time they scored a TD was when ND went into the prevent with under 5 minutes left.

Excited to see Joe Burrow today for LSU. After watching Dwayne Haskins yesterday for us, I have no doubt we made the right decision. That guy is gonna shine all year long. But Burrow is really good too. I'm just happy to see him out there.

Yep. I think the QB position will be fine if they can give him some time.

Users who are viewing this thread