Official 2017 NFL thread

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Kind of like when Butler intercepted Wilson in the end zone and it was later printed that he had gotten beat earlier in the week on that play because they knew the hawks liked to run that play close to the goal line.. Yet that was the first time they had ever ran that play..

Really? The first time they ever ran a quick slant? You will see that a half dozen times in any game. It's not like it was some exotic play they ran.

You guys gotta stop making shit up. You sound like the fake news media.

mr2cam

Established Member
What I said was it was Butler said that he knew they liked to run that play on the goal line, when in reality that was the first time that play was ever ran on the goal line, not just a quick slant, but a pick play quick slant with 2 WR's stacked..

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
What I said was it was Butler said that he knew they liked to run that play on the goal line, when in reality that was the first time that play was ever ran on the goal line, not just a quick slant, but a pick play quick slant with 2 WR's stacked..

Well good on the Pats for recognizing the formation. I think Brandon Browner was actually the one who pointed it out.

colin450

Established Member
LOL this is just wrong and sad.

colin450

Established Member
I specifically remember the Super Bowl special after the season Ernie Adams points out that they do run that play on the goal line. They were prepared. You're just talking out of your ass and hoping no one knows any better.

colin450

Established Member
204c2c823253749a46d808900215fb76.jpg

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
There you are...wtf you been

They did try actually. Eagles practiced fake plays and planted a completely fake play book. Pats fugured it out too late.

Its comedy gold. Every team knows they cheat. They know how they cheat...expect it. I would hate to be the guy who brought the fake play book and handed it to bilicheat.

Idiots.

Its as bad a rigging an election and still losing.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

New job, don't have much free time anymore to post.

Yeah, you know it's bad when teams are actively addressing the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread