Official 2017 NFL thread

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Pretty sure his foot is not on the ground yet. In the vid his foot come down out of bounds if I recall correctly.

that was also his third step after the catch and at that point, the refs. were just reviewing if clement maintained control, which he did. don't believe me? skip to about the 6:00 in this clip:

https://streamable.com/1yjsi

the refs are mic'd up and you can see the refs. in the game talking about the catch. that was all they were looking at. they knew he already was in bounds with the ball.

edit:

here's the first two steps of the catch:

first step:

T09eiKC.jpg

first step from the front showing possession:

8iyaO7l.jpg

second step:

Ew5kEYk.jpg

link if pics don't show up:

https://imgur.com/a/J9ZA3

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
that was also his third step after the catch and at that point, the refs. were just reviewing if clement maintained control, which he did. don't believe me? skip to about the 6:00 in this clip:

https://streamable.com/1yjsi

the refs are mic'd up and you can see the refs. in the game talking about the catch. that was all they were looking at. they knew he already was in bounds with the ball.

edit:

here's the first two steps of the catch:

first step:

View attachment 1463867

first step from the front showing possession:

View attachment 1463868

second step:

View attachment 1463869

link if pics don't show up:

https://imgur.com/a/J9ZA3

I'm not saying it should have gone one way or the other.
However, had that been a Patriot making that reception in the SB it would never be forgotten. People would wine forever saying they cheated somehow. Paid off the ref, illegal cleats or some other shit.:D

I'm honestly happy to see the Eagles win, and I'm a true Pats fan. It's nice to spread the love around the league though, there's no room for hate.:cool:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I'm not saying it should have gone one way or the other.
However, had that been a Patriot making that reception in the SB it would never be forgotten. People would wine forever saying they cheated somehow. Paid off the ref, illegal cleats or some other shit.:D

I'm honestly happy to see the Eagles win, and I'm a true Pats fan. It's nice to spread the love around the league though, there's no room for hate.:cool:

Can't we all just get along?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
And why....why in the world would the colts entertain hiring the coach who was caught red handed cheating against them?

Thats like trump hiring Huma Abedin. It makes absolute no sense.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LOL...I really can't blame the guy for getting cold feet, backing out in the 11th hour. Would you want to work for the lunatic Jim Isray?

jim-irsay-drunk-or-high.jpg

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Even the Patriots couldn’t cheat their way out of that one.

There you are...wtf you been

They did try actually. Eagles practiced fake plays and planted a completely fake play book. Pats fugured it out too late.

Its comedy gold. Every team knows they cheat. They know how they cheat...expect it. I would hate to be the guy who brought the fake play book and handed it to bilicheat.

Idiots.

Its as bad a rigging an election and still losing.

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
There you are...wtf you been

They did try actually. Eagles practiced fake plays and planted a completely fake play book. Pats fugured it out too late.

Its comedy gold. Every team knows they cheat. They know how they cheat...expect it. I would hate to be the guy who brought the fake play book and handed it to bilicheat.

Idiots.

Its as bad a rigging an election and still losing.

As the SB approached, I said if I were the Eagles coach, I'd have all kinds of phony signals and playbooks. There's nothing like using their own strategy against them. Is there, by chance, an article on this phony playbook story?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member

mr2cam

Established Member
Kind of like when Butler intercepted Wilson in the end zone and it was later printed that he had gotten beat earlier in the week on that play because they knew the hawks liked to run that play close to the goal line.. Yet that was the first time they had ever ran that play..

Users who are viewing this thread