Official 2017 NFL thread

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
You hate them because they're good. And because they have made a mockery of the Steelers since 2001. Not because they cheated for 1 game in 2007.

Why don't you hate the Steelers for circumventing the salary cap in 2000 and losing a draft pick? Why don't you hate them for the time Tomlin tripped the guy on the Ravens who was about to return a kick? Those are some pretty good cheats.
Thats not a fact. There are teams i hate that suck. Cowboys i hate. Not because their good. Several others too. Skins and titans also. I just hate them.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't get me started on the Steelers. Bunch of rapin', pot smokin' player trippin' dirt bags. To make things worse, my wife's best friend is a Steelers fan. Listening to her, you'd think the people in the Steelers organization are on par with Jesus Christ.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
eb6eeb768232db86fbe8cf919d4d162b.jpg

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Don't get me started on the Steelers. Bunch of rapin', pot smokin' player trippin' dirt bags. To make things worse, my wife's best friend is a Steelers fan. Listening to her, you'd think the people in the Steelers organization are on par with Jesus Christ.

I have rooted for them since before they have become what they are, and i just hope they turn around. I am ready for Ben to go, same as Tomlin.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I have rooted for them since before they have become what they are, and i just hope they turn around. I am ready for Ben to go, same as Tomlin.

I agree on Tomlin but quality QB's are damn hard to come by. Who's going to replace Ben? Do you realize since 2003 with the exception of 1 Joe Flacco anomaly its been Brady, Peyton and Ben representing the AFC in the Super Bowl? I heard that crazy little factoid today.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
I agree on Tomlin but quality QB's are damn hard to come by. Who's going to replace Ben? Do you realize since 2003 with the exception of 1 Joe Flacco anomaly its been Brady, Peyton and Ben representing the AFC in the Super Bowl? I heard that crazy little factoid today.

Maybe so, but he had what?, 6-7 picks in the game against the Jags. Yeh i know, the Jags D is good, but come on, its not the first time he has had that many picks. I am not saying cut him right away, but maybe its time to start looking for a replacement and start training him up and preparing him for when they do cut/Ben retires.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Maybe so, but he had what?, 6-7 picks in the game against the Jags. Yeh i know, the Jags D is good, but come on, its not the first time he has had that many picks. I am not saying cut him right away, but maybe its time to start looking for a replacement and start training him up and preparing him for when they do cut/Ben retires.

Yeah, he's at the age where you have to look to the future. The Pats are in the same situation. The difference is they had their next guy but, against Belichick's wishes, traded him to accommodate Brady, IMO. Now they are back to square one because despite what Brady thinks about how long he can play at a high level, the end will be soon and sudden.
So until you have your future QB, which I don't think the Steelers do, I get rid of your real problem (Tomlin) and stick with Ben.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Yeah, he's at the age where you have to look to the future. The Pats are in the same situation. The difference is they had their next guy but, against Belichick's wishes, traded him to accommodate Brady, IMO. Now they are back to square one because despite what Brady thinks about how long he can play at a high level, the end will be soon and sudden.
So until you have your future QB, which I don't think the Steelers do, I get rid of your real problem (Tomlin) and stick with Ben.

Tomlin and his complete disregard for discipline or integrity needs to go for sure.

colin450

Established Member
Wear your patriots Jersey out there and see just how many people love them.

I've said many times I know everyone hates them. I embrace that. I don't want you guys to like them. The Patriots use the dark side of the force. The rest of the NFL is rebel scum.

I once had a connecting flight in Baltimore sometime after they won SB 49, I think I had a Patriots hoodie on, went to get some food quick and the lady at the first place I went to told me she wouldn't serve me . It was great.

colin450

Established Member
Anyone watch Inside the NFL? Brady got a double first bump from a ref during pregame LOL.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
"Instead, the commissioner and many owners shamefully turned a blind eye as football players took a knee and disrespected not only the flag, but the brave men and women defending our freedom."

Now that's a load of bullshit. All the players from the start have said it wasnt to disrespect the Veterans.

colin450

Established Member
There's guys that are still kneeling? It's amazing this story keeps coming back just when you think it's dead.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Now that's a load of bullshit. All the players from the start have said it wasnt to disrespect the Veterans.

My opinion is that actions speak louder than words.

My guess is, most of these guys were never taught what the country stands for. Nevermind the idiots in Washington, those people rarely represent what the country was founded upon. So many people have sacrificed their lives to give us what we have, and they kneel at the symbol of that sacrifice.

Maybe when Goodell is gone I'll be back.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
"Instead, the commissioner and many owners shamefully turned a blind eye as football players took a knee and disrespected not only the flag, but the brave men and women defending our freedom."

Here's the thing. It doesn't matter what they say. The act that they're doing is perceived by a lot of people to be disrespectful. Doesn't matter the reason.

If I wipe my ass with the flag and throw it on the ground, but say I'm not doing it to disrespect veterans but for some other cause (that has absolutely nothing to do with the flag or anthem BTW) do you think it'll matter to veterans what that cause is? It will be seen as a disrespectful gesture no matter my intent.

Get it?

Users who are viewing this thread