Official 2017 NFL thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
It’s not that I don’t give Brady credit or think the Pats are good. Just tired of the same ole same ole . Jealous hater I’ll admit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jags defense let them down big time. 4 quarter game. Can’t take your foot off the gas. Go for the throat. This is on the defense and coaches for the Jags. You knew NE was gonna lay 4 quarters and not give in. Scratch and claw. Dumbasses. It’s almost scripted for heavens sake.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I doesn't have to be intentional to be a penalty.
The ball was snapped a good full second after the play clock ran out.

If Gronk makes the catch the penalty is still enforced.

Cooks ran out of bounds or was forced out of bounds?

It wasn't a full second and those plays are non-calls all the time and you know that.

Cooks ran out because he was being defended and didn't try to run back in.

Those plays changed the entire game.

scott_0

Established Member
Brady while being interviewed says "whatever it takes" my wife says "cheating, and cheating, and cheating"

I feel bad for Bortles from the shot of him on the sideline

Well, that's half of the shitshow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
the Eagles/Vikings will a good defensive battle, we won't see the shit show which will be the drunk Philly fans in the stands lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
It wasn't a full second and those plays are non-calls all the time and you know that.

Cooks ran out because he was being defended and didn't try to run back in.

Those plays changed the entire game.

Yes they did. Too bad the Jags did that or they might have won.

Brady just furthering his legacy as the GOAT!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Brady while being interviewed says "whatever it takes" my wife says "cheating, and cheating, and cheating"

For sure. If the Jags even get a field goal at the end of the first half it's a 17-3 game instead of 14-10. Entirely different game.

Get this. Patriots only had one penalty all game.......

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

Meh, they play without fear. That is the one thing that sets them apart.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

scott_0

Established Member
I'm like 95% of the rest of the country, tired of seeing the same old same old in the SB. I predict the lowest viewership of a SB in 30 years.

I'm sure other AFC teams are tired of them representing their conference in the SB, but they ain't stopping them.........

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Lmao. Brady is probably the goat but those calls were BS.

A delay of game penalty was BS? LOL c'mon man. The ball wasn't snapped in time how is that BS? Pass interference calls can go one way or the other all the time. It wasn't a terrible call. They completely missed a bad PI call early in the game on Jax. It ended the way it should have. Better luck next year Jags.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I'm like 95% of the rest of the country, tired of seeing the same old same old in the SB. I predict the lowest viewership of a SB in 30 years.
It's going to be low no matter who played... You have the NFL which is a shitshow now, has been for the past year or so. People are fed up with it.

The government is shutdown at the moment and they announced they won't stream the game for military overseas, which is another hit.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
It's going to be low no matter who played... You have the NFL which is a shitshow now, has been for the past year or so. People are fed up with it.

The government is shutdown at the moment and they announced they won't stream the game for military overseas, which is another hit.
So what you're saying is, my prediction is spot on?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
A delay of game penalty was BS? LOL c'mon man. The ball wasn't snapped in time how is that BS? Pass interference calls can go one way or the other all the time. It wasn't a terrible call. They completely missed a bad PI call early in the game on Jax. It ended the way it should have. Better luck next year Jags.

I don't know how you question those calls so vehemently but the haters never disappoint.

Pats stepped it up in the 4th quarter and pulled out another incredible win.

Jags had a cute season but they can go home now and concentrate on hating America again.

Users who are viewing this thread