Official 2017 NFL thread

Branhammer

Established Member
It's about Brady, Kraft, and Belichick hating each other.

I'm hoping everyone in here is smart enough to know that it's all bull shit. It's one of two things:

1. An attempt to create some turbulence within the Pats organization going into the playoffs.

2. It's all been masterminded by Bill "Palpatine" Belichick to create a false sense of hope among people like myself so that he can masturbate to pictures of crying fans of other teams while cuddling his Tom Brady-shaped body pillow and staring at his 6th ****ing SB title.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
^^^^ Belichick is definitely up to some Sith Lord sorcery!

26196062_10155953123883486_8181546108045895395_n.jpg

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i think if you are any sort of football fan you have to respect what they have done, there's no question about it. even as a bronco fan, i can appreciate it and think the pats' last 16 years has been one of the greatest dynasties of all time and we were all fortunate enough to witness it happening. i was even rooting for that 19-0 season - just to watch history being made.

but as far as goat, personally i don't say it's the greatest ever (although most would say it is) is that the league is so much different now and offense-friendly compared to how it was when i grew up in the 70s. no modern-day pure pocket qb like tom brady would have survived for a season in that environment. it was more difficult when the steelers, 49ers, cowboys and others did it so imo that's got to be factored in to the goat conversation.
Brady would be laughed out of the league. Could you imagine back in the late 60s and 70s, brady trying to explain the tuck rule to ditka and butkis. Lol. They would put a dress on him and send him to the kitchen.

I hear Vegas is giving odds on percentage of calls that go in patriots favor. But..it must be our imagination.

Sent from my schlong dong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

scott_0

Established Member
love seeing the Rams getting put in their place thus far, as I believe they are overrated, and Minnesota is another one, they'll lose next weekend as well, the real Keenum will show up lol, will likely be New Orleans v. Patriots as the Eagles have zero chance without Wentz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colin450

Established Member
I'm hoping everyone in here is smart enough to know that it's all bull shit. It's one of two things:

1. An attempt to create some turbulence within the Pats organization going into the playoffs.

2. It's all been masterminded by Bill "Palpatine" Belichick to create a false sense of hope among people like myself so that he can masturbate to pictures of crying fans of other teams while cuddling his Tom Brady-shaped body pillow and staring at his 6th ****ing SB title.

I thought some parts seemed believable mainly Brady's crackpot junk science trainer causing turmoil with actual Patriots staff. I love Brady the football player but outside of the game he seems like a weird guy.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought some parts seemed believable mainly Brady's crackpot junk science trainer causing turmoil with actual Patriots staff. I love Brady the football player but outside of the game he seems like a weird guy.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Be careful, after football he'll probably try and sell you crystals and essential oils.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rare40th

Established Member
Hahaha Andy sucks.View attachment 1455991

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Lol a friend of mine is a huge Philly and last weekend we went to the Broncos and Chiefs game. There's always a ton of chiefs fans here in Denver and all were talking shit. He just kept giving it back telling them with Reid at the helm they'll never win in the playoffs lol I've never been so happy seeing them lose lol

Black Chip

Established Member
Lol a friend of mine is a huge Philly and last weekend we went to the Broncos and Chiefs game. There's always a ton of chiefs fans here in Denver and all were talking shit. He just kept giving it back telling them with Reid at the helm they'll never win in the playoffs lol I've never been so happy seeing them lose lol
The feeling is mutual around here!

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread