Official 2017 NFL thread

Branhammer

Established Member
8 coaches gone in Denver. Vance is staying.

Sent from my schlong dong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blows my mind. Last year, Vance was the DC for the Dolphins and their D was horrific. This year, with minor personnel changes, Matt Burke (with assistance from his beard) took them from a bottom of the barrel defense to almost a top 10 and that's with a quickly declining Cam Wake. Meanwhile, Vance Joseph, who couldn't get the Miami D inside the top 30, managed to fail miserably with the most talented defense in the league....

He should have NEVER gotten a HC job. All the evidence it there.

OH and how in the name of **** is Marvin Jones not fired RIGHT NOW???

Branhammer

Established Member
If the Patriots win another SB I officially hope Tom Brady shatters his entire skeleton and has to live out the rest of his life as a literal pile of goo.

Yes I mean that. No one deserves as much luck and fortune as this guy has. Something has to offset it. It's just getting old now.

Absolutely ANYONE but the Pats...yes...even the Steelers.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Theres a local owned sports bar place in town that doesnt air a patriots superbowl if they happen to be in it. They will have a retro superbowl bash. Seems to be getting more popular. Last one sold tickets and sold out quickly. People have lost interest in patriots cheating their way through. I think if pats are in another one it will be a sleep fest and low ratings. Unless they play against an interesting team.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Theres a local owned sports bar place in town that doesnt air a patriots superbowl if they happen to be in it. They will have a retro superbowl bash. Seems to be getting more popular. Last one sold tickets and sold out quickly. People have lost interest in patriots cheating their way through. I think if pats are in another one it will be a sleep fest and low ratings. Unless they play against an interesting team.

Right, because nothing spectacular ever happens when the Patriots are in the Superbowl.

Your post perfectly describes how the Trump snowflakes and Patriots snowflakes are one and the same.

Branhammer

Established Member
But not the vikings...

Nope. Vikings are fine. In fact I'd love to see them win their first. I've never been more sick of a team in any sport in my life than I am of the Pats. Not the Bulls, not the Lakers, not the Yankees, not even the Cowboys in the 90's.

colin450

Established Member

I love this. I would've loved to be a fly on the wall to see that group of miserable ****s when the Patriots won last year. You know all these losers are checking their phones to see the score anyways.

I know how you guys feel. I was a tortured Red Sox fan until 2004. I hated the Yankees with every fiber of my being. If I met Aaron Boone today I'd still like to punch him in the face. Just hang in there guys, it'll all be over someday sooner than later.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Right, because nothing spectacular ever happens when the Patriots are in the Superbowl.

Your post perfectly describes how the Trump snowflakes and Patriots snowflakes are one and the same.
Please raise your hand if you have ever destroyed your cell phone that contained incriminating evidence to avoid prosecution.

4c88b51a7517b84b4cbaf202b69f2224.jpg
7b08d1de7b6f4111225dd5354e45bc40.jpg

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Nope. Vikings are fine. In fact I'd love to see them win their first. I've never been more sick of a team in any sport in my life than I am of the Pats. Not the Bulls, not the Lakers, not the Yankees, not even the Cowboys in the 90's.
Exactly. What Pat fans don't realize is that once you get outside of Boston and the New England area, no one has any respect for the pats. The general consensus around the country is that they cheat. Doesn't matter if other teams are doing it, that is the stigma that is attached to that team. Not saying it's right or wrong, it just is. I don't know if they'll ever be able to shake it.
I would also agree that ratings will be down if they are in the SB again. Also because you have a bunch of kneeling fools who disrespect this country with their "protests".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Coiled03

Established Member
I love this. I would've loved to be a fly on the wall to see that group of miserable ****s when the Patriots won last year. You know all these losers are checking their phones to see the score anyways.

I know how you guys feel. I was a tortured Red Sox fan until 2004. I hated the Yankees with every fiber of my being. If I met Aaron Boone today I'd still like to punch him in the face. Just hang in there guys, it'll all be over someday sooner than later.

That's a terrible comparison. The Yankees didn't cheat to win. Having more money isn't against the rules.

colin450

Established Member
That's a terrible comparison. The Yankees didn't cheat to win. Having more money isn't against the rules.

LOL this is maybe the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum and sorry we're getting away from the NFL here....
ARod
Rodger Clemens
Gary Sheffield
Jason Giambi
Chuck Knoblauch
Andy Pettitte
David Justice
What do all these guys have in common? All steroid guys, all played for the Yankees. And these are just guys I came up with off the top of my head. Baseball is riddled with cheaters.

colin450

Established Member
Exactly. What Pat fans don't realize is that once you get outside of Boston and the New England area, no one has any respect for the pats. The general consensus around the country is that they cheat. Doesn't matter if other teams are doing it, that is the stigma that is attached to that team. Not saying it's right or wrong, it just is. I don't know if they'll ever be able to shake it.
I would also agree that ratings will be down if they are in the SB again. Also because you have a bunch of kneeling fools who disrespect this country with their "protests".

I realize this is the way it is around the country. I love it. If people don't hate you, you're irrelevant. If I'm traveling and I have any type of Patriots gear on I love when people have something to say. It's always funny the teams that the Patriots have crushed the most, taken the most from, their fans have the most to say. It's a tool the haters and losers (of which there are many) use to discount everything that Patriots have done. They got caught cheating one day, one game, in 2007. They were filming the Jets sideline in an unapproved filming area.

One of my favorites was while drinking at a bar in AZ the day before SB49 a group of Seahawks fans (least educated fans I've ever met btw) were saying cheater this cheater that. I stay well educated on every team's form of cheating in the NFL. I asked them if they thought running illegal practices was cheating - they said yes. I asked them if having the most PED suspensions in a year was cheating - they said yes. They had no idea they were saying their beloved Seahawks were cheating. The only thing Seahawks fans know about football is to yell when the other team has the ball and if someone yells "SEA!!" you say "HAWK!!!"

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I realize this is the way it is around the country. I love it. If people don't hate you, you're irrelevant. If I'm traveling and I have any type of Patriots gear on I love when people have something to say. It's always funny the teams that the Patriots have crushed the most, taken the most from, their fans have the most to say. It's a tool the haters and losers (of which there are many) use to discount everything that Patriots have done. They got caught cheating one day, one game, in 2007. They were filming the Jets sideline in an unapproved filming area.

One of my favorites was while drinking at a bar in AZ the day before SB49 a group of Seahawks fans (least educated fans I've ever met btw) were saying cheater this cheater that. I stay well educated on every team's form of cheating in the NFL. I asked them if they thought running illegal practices was cheating - they said yes. I asked them if having the most PED suspensions in a year was cheating - they said yes. They had no idea they were saying their beloved Seahawks were cheating. The only thing Seahawks fans know about football is to yell when the other team has the ball and if someone yells "SEA!!" you say "HAWK!!!"
C'mon, if your going to say it, get it right. If someone says SEA! You reply HAWKS!

Coiled03

Established Member
LOL this is maybe the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum and sorry we're getting away from the NFL here....
ARod
Rodger Clemens
Gary Sheffield
Jason Giambi
Chuck Knoblauch
Andy Pettitte
David Justice
What do all these guys have in common? All steroid guys, all played for the Yankees. And these are just guys I came up with off the top of my head. Baseball is riddled with cheaters.

That's cool. Should we get out a list of the Red Sox that were doing it, too? If baseball is riddled with cheaters, it shouldn't be used as an example, should it?

Look man, it's ok if you're morally bankrupt enough to support cheating. Just try not to pass it on to your kids.

Kthx.

Users who are viewing this thread