Official 2017 NFL thread

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I'm just bummed that the Steelers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Hate the rule but it is what it is. No unbeatable teams in the race this year. Should be a great postseason.

Jags are the scary team. Not much experience but lots of power and talent.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
They seem to defy physics and win when they wear the one on the right. Things just seem to go their way with those. Must be luck
fe2f3f33c5ffa90e0b6cbf815a10720c.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm just bummed that the Steelers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Hate the rule but it is what it is. No unbeatable teams in the race this year. Should be a great postseason.

Jags are the scary team. Not much experience but lots of power and talent.

Indeed, very strange season. The Jags are very good, don't think anyone expected them to be such a strong contender this season. I could definitely see them going deep in the play offs, AFC conference game.

Black Chip

Established Member
Indeed, very strange season. The Jags are very good, don't think anyone expected them to be such a strong contender this season. I could definitely see them going deep in the play offs, AFC conference game.
I seemed to pick the Jags on the weeks they laid an egg!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Jesus Christ man. That fan was just trying to throw his trash away in the trash can thats just out of shot and that patriots player is clearly trying to steal it.

I heard something funny today. All patriots games should start at the end of the 4th quarter at the 2 minute warning. Spot the opposing team 6 points and just let the refs do the rest. This way we dont have to waste 3 hours knowing full well whats about to happen in the last Couple of minutes.

Branhammer

Established Member
Hey guys I have a secret. It's been bothering me for a long time. The burden of having to carry this secret, that surely NO ONE else could possibly know, has finally become too much for me to bear on my own. So hear it goes...

*Whispers*....Jay Cutler is a ****ing TERRIBLE quarterback.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
View attachment 1452928

Keep it classy Pittsburgh. Shame these fans put themselves on Jacksonville's level.

Not defending that in any way... If I saw someone throw anything nasty/dangerous you can bet I'm turning their ass in.

We have had Steeler season tickets since 1954 and we have never seen that happen. Our season ticket holders are passionate and respectful. My guess is this was some idiot who scored tickets for this game. Sadly I do notice many season ticket holders come to only a handful of games...and sell the others...usually to fans for the opposing team...to pay for the season ticket bill. The seats in front of me almost always have the wrong jerseys on. Pisses me off. At least sell the tickets to our fans!

Rant over.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
We have had Steeler season tickets since 1954 and we have never seen that happen. Our season ticket holders are passionate and respectful. My guess is this was some idiot who scored tickets for this game. Sadly I do notice many season ticket holders come to only a handful of games...and sell the others...usually to fans for the opposing team...to pay for the season ticket bill. The seats in front of me almost always have the wrong jerseys on. Pisses me off. At least sell the tickets to our fans!
Rant over.

Same thing happens in Denver. We had tix since the late 70's and ever since Tebow and Manning came around, people would be able to get crazy prices for their tickets and some would just sell every game and pocket a 300% profit. The Broncos shut that shit down in a hurry. They didn't tell anyone until the end of last year but the people that sold every game got their season tickets taken away from them and sent to the end of the waiting list line which is like 70,000 people deep. It was awesome.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Same thing happens in Denver. We had tix since the late 70's and ever since Tebow and Manning came around, people would be able to get crazy prices for their tickets and some would just sell every game and pocket a 300% profit. The Broncos shut that shit down in a hurry. They didn't tell anyone until the end of last year but the people that sold every game got their season tickets taken away from them and sent to the end of the waiting list line which is like 70,000 people deep. It was awesome.

How would they know that someone sold their tickets?

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Hmm, seems more than just people in this thread feel this way.View attachment 1453182

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jealous haters are nationwide. But my suggestion is for all cry babies to send their complaints to the league office regarding rules they are suddenly outraged by because the Patriots benefited from it. All the whining and crying got the tuck rule changed.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Editing is a nightmare. Didnt mean to post that 3rd pic but the app wont allow me to delete it.

Attachments

• 8485ab5c1363652a8bfbb352e52b3441.jpg
    8485ab5c1363652a8bfbb352e52b3441.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 41
  • fb2397902555fd9af8b6e3d6fe16fbc2.jpg
    fb2397902555fd9af8b6e3d6fe16fbc2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 39
  • b5a666cabe123f73d29b65f64eba7cc4.jpg
    b5a666cabe123f73d29b65f64eba7cc4.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread