Official 2017 NFL thread

Branhammer

Established Member
Well put. phins are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and even with the qb situation they still should be a playoff team.
The only thing I disagree with is Brandon Cooks. On both INT's he had the defense beat. Brady just threw shitty balls.
Well put. phins are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and even with the qb situation they still should be a playoff team.
The only thing I disagree with is Brandon Cooks. On both INT's he had the defense beat. Brady just threw shitty balls.

I agree that the picks were on Brady, but you have to admit the time were very athletic plays by Howard, especially the second one. And he did cover Cooks very well for most of the night. He's been very good considering it's only his second season. If Tankersly develops like I think he will, they will have a complete defense next season.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
It is amazing how the Denver D has fallen apart. Tons of talent. That locker room must be a mess. That being said, no doubt the QB position ( TS and BO ) is killing that team. Too early for me to say if Lynch might be the real deal. Regardless, his facial hair needs help.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
It is amazing how the Denver D has fallen apart. Tons of talent. That locker room must be a mess. That being said, no doubt the QB position ( TS and BO ) is killing that team. Too early for me to say if Lynch might be the real deal. Regardless, his facial hair needs help.
Denver has almost a dream team at defense. Pretty close on offense. I think its coaching and leadership. I see Trevor as a young manning. Someone needs to lead him. Its hard to watch a stellar superbowl powerhouse team have a season meltdown like this.

Ossy just ran 20 yards and dove for a touch down.

Sent from LG G5

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Post season what's that? Ever since Watson went down we average more players hurt per week than points scored. It really is at a comical level at this point.

I forgot your team is struggling this year as well. Such a shame your team finally gets a QB and that happens.

Shit my team loses three veteran O-line man then used there 1st round pick on a bust John Ross. I still don’t get that lets get a receiver when you lose three Veterans to protect the qb. Obuegi or however you say his name is garbage. They can’t get a trade worked for the Browns for a 2nd round pick for McCaron so now he will be a free agent. Sorry rant over lol. ****ing Bungles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rare40th

Established Member

Like Outlaw said the defense is good/great, the offense is there but it's like playing Russian Roulette when it comes to what they're gonna do gameday. You might get offense like last night, or against the Jets or even the first few weeks when we went 3-1. Then you get the offense that looked like complete dogs*** for 8 weeks, multiple turnovers and then that idiot Mckenzie on special teams. I just think the defense got tired of carrying the team. They're doing all they can but when you're on the field 60-65% of the game it's tiring. Hell in that 8 week losing streak (480 total minutes of gameplay) the Broncos had a lead for a total of 10 minutes...... That's not good offense at all.

And no Lynch is not the answer, his mechanics and IQ are terrible. The Broncos f'd up when we let go of Sloter and kept Lynch. Depending on the draft order the Broncos will go after someone like Allen from WY or Mayfield from OU. Then at that point they'll cut Lynch and Osweiler, keep Siemian on bench and probably make some adjustments to open cap space to pick up someone like Cousins. Then have a veteran starter, a seasoned qb on bench and a rookie that can groom for a year or so

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member

Denver D is a coaching problem. Paxton Lynch sucks.

Outlaw is losing me with comments like "I see Trevor as the next Manning" lol.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I see greatness in semien. All young qbs struggle at some point. Where ever he spends his career, championships will follow.

What a performace by brock. Wish he would be consistent. Wish the defense would be consistent. Thats a championship calibur team that lost their way.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
All you Denver fans as a Bengals fan I’m sure we could trade you McCaron for a 1st round pick from ya.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Honestly, never heard of her.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

fae3bad394b20b017b17d1c6e37e2576.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I knew the Bengals wouldn’t win today. Probably won’t win another game this year. But Lewis is gone after this season so that is awesome. I hope they consider Matt Patricia.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
It's painful watching the Steelers have their way with the Patriots "defense" but seeing the Rams absolutely decimate the Seahawks takes away some of the sting.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
It's painful watching the Steelers have their way with the Patriots "defense" but seeing the Rams absolutely decimate the Seahawks takes away some of the sting.
Keep in mind that the Rams are playing our 2nd string and in some cases 3rd.

Sent from a far away place

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't really like to use the excuse of injuries, but we have been decimated by injuries this season. I think there is only 1 other team with more injuries than us. It is really showing in this ass-kicking we are getting.

Users who are viewing this thread