Official 2017 NFL thread

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Pats wont take any chances on losing 2 in a row. Count on every cheat theyve ever done in last 12 years. Headphone malfunctions, lip readers, spycam operators. Bugged locker rooms, infiltrated locker rooms looking for play books. Ball needles to let air out. Illegal substitutions. You know, the normal everyday pats shenanigans.

Sent from LG G5

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Pats wont take any chances on losing 2 in a row. Count of every cheat theyve ever done in last 12 years. Headphone malfunctions, lip readers, spycam operators. Bugged locker rooms, infiltrated locker rooms looking for play books. Ball needles to let air out. You know, the normal everyday pats shenanigans.

Sent from LG G5

Hey man, this game is big. Gotta pull out all the stops for this one.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Big game but not a must win for either team. Inside track to home field advantage is all that's at stake. Main thing is each team wants a bye - so they have to stay ahead of the Jags who are 2 games back. Steelers lost to the Jags earlier this season so you could say the game is slightly more important to the Steelers, but to fall behind the Jags they'd have to lose to the Pats and either the Texans or Browns who are struggling to put it mildly.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
If pats lose what does that mean...for both teams?

Sent from LG G5

Assuming both teams win out their remaining 2 games, this game will decide the #1 seed. It's that simple.

And you know the Pats want it more than anything because its a lot easier for them to cheat at home than it is on the road. All their survelliance equipment is already in place at Gillette.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd bitch about the winning teams too, if my home team was Carolina. They act like a bunch of high school kids every time they accomplish the smallest goal.
TD? Party like there's no tomorrow.
First Down? Let's celebrate!
3 yard pass? **** yeah!
They are out running around the field, high-fiving everyone in sight.

There's never been a better example of the phrase "Act like you've been there."

Branhammer

Established Member
I don't think the Steelers are just going to roll over the Pats like a lot of people think just because they lost to the Dolphins. I think that's just people underestimating Miami as usual. They are not the Browns or the Niners. They have legit talent. It's just that fate took a big shit right in their mouths this season.

They ALWAYS play the Pats hard at home. Also, they added by subtraction at RB. Drake is CLEARLY better than Ajayi ever was. He runs the plays as designed, his spin moves are lethal, he can actually BLOCK AND CATCH PASSES. Ajayi can hit a home run every now and then and that's about it. The WR group is elite. Miami's defense is tough. They had Brady on his ass all night. Women who want to date Brandon Cooks are going to have to ask Xavien Howard for Cooks' number. The LBs are fixed and playing much better. Still can't cover TE's for shit but at least they can stop the run now. Their D-line is elite. Period.

Cutler is still a scrub. Sure, he played great...because his WRs are elite, Drake played his ass off, and Cutler got protection all night. I would've thrown 3 TDs with that supporting cast too.

Like I said, get Tannehill back, fix the o-line, and learn to cover TE's and the Dolphins will be back in the playoffs this year. Hell, if they can win out, which isn't farfetched considering the next three are Bills/Chiefs/Bills, and the Titans lose two more (they will lose to the Rams and Jags), Miami will make it THIS year. Probably won't happen but it's not out of the question.

Branhammer

Established Member
I think a lot of people are forgetting about the Jags as well. The Pats better be careful or they'll be playing in the wildcard week. Maybe against....DUN DUN DUUUNNNN....THE RAVENS.

Hell, the Steelers better watch out too. The Jags stomped them into mush. And they're 9-4 with a remaining schedule of Texans/Niners/Titans.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I don't think the Steelers are just going to roll over the Pats like a lot of people think just because they lost to the Dolphins. I think that's just people underestimating Miami as usual. They are not the Browns or the Niners. They have legit talent. It's just that fate took a big shit right in their mouths this season.

They ALWAYS play the Pats hard at home. Also, they added by subtraction at RB. Drake is CLEARLY better than Ajayi ever was. He runs the plays as designed, his spin moves are lethal, he can actually BLOCK AND CATCH PASSES. Ajayi can hit a home run every now and then and that's about it. The WR group is elite. Miami's defense is tough. They had Brady on his ass all night. Women who want to date Brandon Cooks are going to have to ask Xavien Howard for Cooks' number. The LBs are fixed and playing much better. Still can't cover TE's for shit but at least they can stop the run now. Their D-line is elite. Period.

Cutler is still a scrub. Sure, he played great...because his WRs are elite, Drake played his ass off, and Cutler got protection all night. I would've thrown 3 TDs with that supporting cast too.

Like I said, get Tannehill back, fix the o-line, and learn to cover TE's and the Dolphins will be back in the playoffs this year. Hell, if they can win out, which isn't farfetched considering the next three are Bills/Chiefs/Bills, and the Titans lose two more (they will lose to the Rams and Jags), Miami will make it THIS year. won't happen but it's not out of the question.

Well put. phins are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and even with the qb situation they still should be a playoff team.
The only thing I disagree with is Brandon Cooks. On both INT's he had the defense beat. Brady just threw shitty balls.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
At least all your teams will be making the post season. Heck my teams only hope at this point would be to beat the Ravens and make them miss the playoffs. Even though my team still wouldn’t get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Pats are in a tough spot. Do you play fair and hope youre good enough to win, or do you cheat knowing the entire world is watching you like youre under a microscope expecting it because they know all your cheats and how you are. Man, what to do, what to do.

Sent from LG G5

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Pats are in a tough spot. Do you play fair and hope youre good enough to win, or do you cheat knowing the entire world is watching you like youre under a microscope expecting it because they know all your cheats and how you are. Man, what to do, what to do.

Sent from LG G5

Well, they played it straight for 3 quarters in last years SB but it wasn't working out so they had to resort to their old tricks in the 4th quarter.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
At least all your teams will be making the post season. Heck my teams only hope at this point would be to beat the Ravens and make them miss the playoffs. Even though my team still wouldn’t get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post season what's that? Ever since Watson went down we average more players hurt per week than points scored. It really is at a comical level at this point.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Really like the retro Denver helmets tonight. Would like it if they would just keep those.

af3f34f64b49d2261b4330aee5d94b37.jpg

Sent from LG G5

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread