Official 2017 NFL thread

colin450

Established Member
I'm telling you, his corset must be chafing.

Sent from a far away place

So far tonight you've talked about Brady's jock, him sucking dick, and wearing a corset. In previous days you've talked about not liking his haircut. Are you channeling inner sexual fantasies about Tom Brady into aggressive posts on the internet?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
So far tonight you've talked about Brady's jock, him sucking dick, and wearing a corset. In previous days you've talked about not liking his haircut. Are you channeling inner sexual fantasies about Tom Brady into aggressive posts on the internet?
Yes, you got me.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Brady is great...as long as he isn't getting hit.

Hats off to the Dolphins - they really controlled the entire game. First time I have seen their D. Impressive.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
You would not believe the unreal set of circumstances that has now kept me from making the playoffs in my fantasy league. What a bunch of bullshit.

Branhammer

Established Member
AMAZING!!

I got to see Tom Brady get his shit kicked in all night by Wake and Suh and STILL won my fantasy playoff game because of 30 points combined from Burkhead and Lewis.

Miami's D is going to be the real deal next season. Already went from one of the worst in the league last year to right around the middle of the league and they'd probably be a top 10 defense if the offense hadn't sucked so much dick for most of the season and gotten the defense off the field a little bit. Just need to retain the players they have and get Tannehill back healthy next season, draft another QB to compete with him, and address the issues at guard. They have a complete defense now with the emergence of Xavien Howard.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
What lovely brisk tuesday morning.

I had a 3% chance of winning my fantasy league match up. He had pats def, and all i had was landry and he was ahead by 10. Lol. Thank you tom mr im 40 years old and i can still play like im 18 brady. Worst brady performance i ever recall seeing. It really sucks when youre on the road and cant mess with the coaches head set communications or steal play books.

1f3504ef28df9a87e073fd50b37c981f.png

Sent from LG G5

Last edited:

colin450

Established Member
What lovely brisk tuesday morning.

I had a 3% chance of winning my fantasy league match up. He had pats def, and all i had was landry and he was ahead by 10. Lol. Thank you tom mr im 40 years old and i can still play like im 18 brady. Worst brady performance i ever recall seeing. It really sucks when youre on the road and cant mess with the coaches head set communications or steal play books.

View attachment 1450553

Sent from LG G5

Patriots had a 14 game road winning streak till last night.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
New drinking game. Any time susie from MNF says the words NFL History, you have to down a beer.

Sent from LG G5
That would be the same result as playing when Collinsworth says "he's probably the best in the NFL at his position".

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
lol keep trolling son, I never once mentioned anything about a Super Bowl, now get back to studying all the things that need to happen for the Cowboys to even make the playoffs LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Never said you did but you know this year was y'all's best chance to win a Super Bowl. No need for me to study anything. I already came to the conclusion that after Zeke was finally suspended that that ended any possible chance the Cowboys had of making the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread