03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Stay classy philly fans

4c26f468c468e2ed95825796221d45bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

scott_0

Established Member
to me it was a td. his foot was in. which is why it was called a td, too close. you HAVE to go with the call on the field on close calls.

the one that Collinsworth kept going on about was the Ertz one, there was no question, but yet he kept blabbering on smh, clearly he had made the catch, was running with the ball, then broke the plane of the goal line, at which point, yes he fumbled, and recovered it, I just don't get why he needed to keep going on? I'm so done with that guy, he is the epitome of ****ing cluelessness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
the one that Collinsworth kept going on about was the Ertz one, there no question, but yet he kept blabbering on smh, clearly he had made the catch, was running with the ball, then broke the plane of the goal line, at which point, yes he fumbled, and recovered it, I just don't get why he needed to keep going on? I'm so done with that guy, he is the epitome of ****ing cluelessness

That one wasn't even questionable. The fumble part didn't even matter since he had possession and once he broke the plane of the goal line the play is over.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That one wasn't even questionable. The fumble part didn't even matter since he had possession and once he broke the plane of the goal line the play is over.

Yeah I kept saying the same thing.. either way it's a TD, just STFU and get on with it already.
Crossed the plain with possession, fumbles, and regains possession. What's the big deal where they need 15 replays.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Congrats Eagles. I like the HIllary pic, too. It was an entertaining game but I'm surprised that nobody's defense was even remotely effective.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Sit.JPG.36eab65b2de194dd949a0f4f8a9af723.jpg

It's not so shocking that this may be one of the last few images of Brady playing in the Super Bowl.

Both coordinators will be gone next year and he may not have Gronk and other players. Jaguars were so close to beating the Patriots too. As was said last night "Time has run out".

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Love all the people saying Brady is done.
He was in the Super Bowl, again. Only lost by 8, and even that is questionable.
He breaks records everytime he steps on the field.

Yeah, sure, he's done.
He lost a game. Oh no! Time to retire.

ViciousJay

Established Member
To be honest last nights game was crap, this entire season was crap and I'm really hoping the XFL is a hit this time. The NFL is so watered down it isn't even funny.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Yeah, sure, he's done.

I agree that Tom isn't done. He really hasn't declined, not like other aging QBs, it was very apparent with Farve, Peyton etc...

scott_0

Established Member
xfl ............

just to add, simply because you're team wasn't in the game doesn't make the game crap, are you really depending on the xfl to deliver? that shit was crap before and guess what?...........

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Yeah, sure, he's done.

I agree that Tom isn't done. He really hasn't declined, not like other aging QBs, it was very apparent with Farve, Peyton etc...

Brady at this moment I wouldn't say is done at all. He threw for 505 yards for God sake and carved up a damn good defense. But at his age the decline can be sudden and drastic. The offense wasn't the problem last night even though they did fail to execute some potential big plays. The problem was their shit defense.
With Rowe and Bademosi getting torched all night I just wonder if Malcolm Butler could have made just one play that would have stopped a drive. Nobody really knows why he was benched yet.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
the one that Collinsworth kept going on about was the Ertz one, there was no question, but yet he kept blabbering on smh, clearly he had made the catch, was running with the ball, then broke the plane of the goal line, at which point, yes he fumbled, and recovered it, I just don't get why he needed to keep going on? I'm so done with that guy, he is the epitome of ****ing cluelessness

They need to let him go. He is so ****ing annoying, I've been saying this for years and it was making my blood boil when he wouldn't let anything go last night. Especially after it had already been reviewed by the officials and he continued.

Good game Philly. Put the Pats down pretty damn well, especially with a backup QB.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
The fact that butler was told 5mins before the game he wasn't playing is so strange.. Hopefully we hear something soon on why?

Love that brady and bellicheat lost hahaha.... It's a great day at work!!!

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
The Eagles won the Super Bowl and to say I'm ecstatic, would be an understatement. I've been a fan of football since the very early 50's. Obviously, a lot of things have happened with the game over the 65+years. A few things that have come to the surface most recently is that the records the Pats and Brady have established, will probably never be broken. The second glaring thing is that Chris Collingsworth is the most annoying human being to ever call a football game.

Users who are viewing this thread