Official 2016 NCAA Football Thread

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Best game I've watched all year so far.

Jesus dude, you're on the third ranked team...hold on to the ****ing ball...

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
I agree a very good game. Looks like your Horns got Herman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'm soooo happy. Hah. Everyone likes to point out the loses, yet they never have a response when I say Herman has beaten more ranked teams than strong has beaten big 12 teams. Hahaha. Sure, they lost to navy, who are now ranked and looking good. I'll say SMU is really their only bad lose.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
And I'm soooo happy. Hah. Everyone likes to point out the loses, yet they never have a response when I say Herman has beaten more ranked teams than strong has beaten big 12 teams. Hahaha. Sure, they lost to navy, who are now ranked and looking good. I'll say SMU is really their only bad lose.

Yeah I think your team will be back on track. I think a few other schools would of liked to have had Herman as well.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Harbaugh cracks me up Lol I wish Marvin Lewis had the fire in his ass that Harbaugh has.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
I am not impressed with Michigan's QB at all

If michigans offense can't get moving thier defense, which is already looking tired, will wear out.

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Sinister, Michigan has nothing to hang their heads over. Great game, great rival. Once again, this rivalry proves to be head and shoulders above anything else in American sport.

Go Bucks!!!!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Sinister, Michigan has nothing to hang their heads over. Great game, great rival. Once again, this rivalry proves to be head and shoulders above anything else in American sport.

Go Bucks!!!!

That's for sure. It lived up to the hype. I know it'll never go down this way, but no one can tell me these aren't 2 of the best 4 teams in the country.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
That was an amazing game. Still don't think that next to last play was a 1st down however. Oh well.

Who lit a candle in Kentucky's ass? Wow. Did not see that coming.
Where's 4barrel spouting off about how the Cardinals deserve to be in the playoffs?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Best game I've seen in a while OSU Michigan.

Damn it Yoon!!!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
What a shit performance Brian Kelly since the AD is not going to fire you this season. Please just find another job and leave so ND can full on rebuild.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Time to watch a movie can't take anymore of this BS!

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Time to watch a movie can't take anymore of this BS!

The penn state game is pretty good. I can't watch the Bama game as the cbs app won't let me watch live tv in my area. I ****ing hate cbs. Garbage station, garbage announcers.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The penn state game is pretty good. I can't watch the Bama game as the cbs app won't let me watch live tv in my area. I ****ing hate cbs. Garbage station, garbage announcers.

Yeah, I may watch the Florida FSU game later. I do think CBS announcers are terrible.

4barrel

Established Member
That was an amazing game. Still don't think that next to last play was a 1st down however. Oh well.

Who lit a candle in Kentucky's ass? Wow. Did not see that coming.
Where's 4barrel spouting off about how the Cardinals deserve to be in the playoffs?

I'm here taking my medicine. We lost to UK and don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Maybe we can get aTm in a bowl game. We all know what happened last time.

Users who are viewing this thread