Official 2016 NCAA Football Thread

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
You're having double standards here. It's ok for Urban Cryer to have players arrested as long as other schools do, too. But, you're knocking U of L for having coaches who mess around however you don't mention other schools have coaches who run around, too.

There is nothing illegal about adultery. I've yet to see anyone get arrested for it. However, I have seen where several of Urban's players have been arrested. You give his players a pass for being criminals but have no respect people who aren't getting arrested. LMAO!

Remember, you're not perfect. Nobody is.

I DEFINITELY never claimed to be perfect myself. I was giving petrino shit for being a douche. As far as player arrests, thats a joke throughout the country. How many of us would get fired for what some of these kids get caught doing?
All coach jokes aside, **** -ichigan.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
If the NCAA actually sticks to a punishment for once and ND has to vacate those wins, good luck ever catching us for the overall winning % title! Jackasses!

Yeah but in all honesty it was stupid cheating. But that was three and four years ago. They didn't win a natty so who cares it's in the past. OSU had to vacate that winning season for tattoo gate and are doing just fine. I'm about done with Kelly though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah but in all honesty it was stupid cheating. But that was three and four years ago. They didn't win a natty so who cares it's in the past. OSU had to vacate that winning season for tattoo gate and are doing just fine. I'm about done with Kelly though.

OSU's cupboard was stocked full of talent and then they got Urban after all that though. That doesn't happen to every program after losing a good coach. Who knows, maybe you can fire that bum Kelly and get Urban. He did say ND was his "dream job" before....

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
OSU's cupboard was stocked full of talent and then they got Urban after all that though. That doesn't happen to every program after losing a good coach. Who knows, maybe you can fire that bum Kelly and get Urban. He did say ND was his "dream job" before....

They tried to get him before if I remember right and he turned it down. When all the locals here were bitching about his loss to MSU what twice. I said shit we would take him. Kelly even though he has a better record than previous coaches ND to the Holtz era. Not is a pos in my opinion. Especially some of the comments and blame to the players like the game against NC State this year.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
They tried to get him before if I remember right and he turned it down. When all the locals here were bitching about his loss to MSU what twice. I said shit we would take him. Kelly even though he has a better record than previous coaches ND to the Holtz era. Not is a pos in my opinion. Especially some of the comments and blame to the players like the game against NC State this year.

Kelly is a punk that treats his players like shit.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Well that seals it. Charlie weak is gone, and I can't be happier. **** him. If I could I would help him pack...

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
If not Hermann, then who? I can't say I blame you though as he hasn't produced the results expected out of UT.
Herman is it. They fire Charlie and don't land Herman then there will be a shit storm. Texas would then have to start throwing out unprecedented money out there to lure away a big name coach.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Herman is it. They fire Charlie and don't land Herman then there will be a shit storm. Texas would then have to start throwing out unprecedented money out there to lure away a big name coach.

What he said. its either Herman or bust.

Users who are viewing this thread