RIP Kane
Established Member
UL-Lafayette @ Georgia
UTSA @ A&M
Western Carolina @ South Carolina
Austin Peay @ Kentucky
Chattanooga @ Alabama
Alabama A&M @ Auburn

What the **** is this shit? Why are these teams playing OOC cupcakes so late in the year?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
UL-Lafayette @ Georgia
UTSA @ A&M
Austin Peay @ Kentucky
Chattanooga @ Alabama
Alabama A&M @ Auburn

What the **** is this shit? Why are these teams playing OOC cupcakes so late in the year?

I wouldn't be surprised if ULL doesn't beat UGA. LSU is playing Florida but they were supposed to beat up on some cupcake today, wait they will.

Today is the day my team ND will miss a bowl game. They really don't deserve it start out ranked and end up being garbage. Kelly can eat a dick. Such a disappointing season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry you'll get Les.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I wouldn't be surprised if ULL doesn't beat UGA. LSU is playing Florida but they were supposed to beat up on some cupcake today, wait they will.

Don't worry you'll get Les.

I want Herman lol. Either way Kelly still has a job according to the ND A.D. Unless he leaves to go elsewhere. So much disappointment the offense looks good but the defense is absolute garbage. Curious to see if Kiser goes pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Ohhhhhh. His coach is the guy who covered up an Aaron Hernandez shooting and also faked an illness. And his team just came off probation for cheating. But he's gonna throw out a shot at Petrinos motorcycle ride. My oh my, how strong the double standards are!

Petrino gets CAUGHT after wrecking his bike with a woman who isn't his wife and loses his job over it. Sorry, I don't have much respect for guys who aren't faithful.
It was rough watching Urban get indicted for the help in covering up a murder too......oh wait, that never happened. Everyone "says" that he faked an illness, so he must have.
Do I need to paint a picture for you to make the distinction between the two?

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
So I'm hearing Charlie has been fired, but will coach against tcu. Who knows if it's true
I've been hearing conflicting things. He's a great guy and mentor/father figure to his players but he just doesn't seem to be the coach for Texas. If he does get fired, I wish him all the best and hope he does coach again.

4barrel

Established Member
Petrino gets CAUGHT after wrecking his bike with a woman who isn't his wife and loses his job over it. Sorry, I don't have much respect for guys who aren't faithful.
It was rough watching Urban get indicted for the help in covering up a murder too......oh wait, that never happened. Everyone "says" that he faked an illness, so he must have.
Do I need to paint a picture for you to make the distinction between the two?

LMAO
How many players were arrested during Urban Cryers tenure are Florida?

4barrel

Established Member
UL-Lafayette @ Georgia
UTSA @ A&M
Austin Peay @ Kentucky
Chattanooga @ Alabama
Alabama A&M @ Auburn

They're scheduling a weak ass game the week before their rivalry game. Look who they're playing this week.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
LMAO
How many players were arrested during Urban Cryers tenure are Florida?

How many cfb have been arrested during any other coaches tenure? Plenty. Funny how your story keeps changing. It is rather odd that UL seems to like coaches that get caught messing around. Must be in the new coaches handbook there.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
UL-Lafayette @ Georgia
UTSA @ A&M
Austin Peay @ Kentucky
Chattanooga @ Alabama
Alabama A&M @ Auburn

Because they have brains.
So I'm hearing Charlie has been fired, but will coach against tcu. Who knows if it's true
After losing to Kansas, whose only other win is Rhode Island, he has to be gone. It's just a matter of timing and how cordially he leaves.
where the hell is TAF??!! I hate his guts, but I find myself missing the laughs i get at his complete incompetence
Hahahhahaha.
They're scheduling a weak ass game the week before their rivalry game. Look who they're playing this week.
Finally, something smart from the Cardinal lover.

Welcome back to reality. Hope it tastes good.
And? We play OSU the last game every year and neither one of us schedules out of conference scrub teams the week prior. Bitch move.
Just plain smart move. Spread the cupcakces out over the season. Especially the week before a huge Thursday rivalry game.
Of course, that last part hasn't worked out in our favor yet.

4barrel

Established Member
How many cfb have been arrested during any other coaches tenure? Plenty. Funny how your story keeps changing. It is rather odd that UL seems to like coaches that get caught messing around. Must be in the new coaches handbook there.

You're having double standards here. It's ok for Urban Cryer to have players arrested as long as other schools do, too. But, you're knocking U of L for having coaches who mess around however you don't mention other schools have coaches who run around, too.

There is nothing illegal about adultery. I've yet to see anyone get arrested for it. However, I have seen where several of Urban's players have been arrested. You give his players a pass for being criminals but have no respect people who aren't getting arrested. LMAO!

Remember, you're not perfect. Nobody is.

4barrel

Established Member
And? We play OSU the last game every year and neither one of us schedules out of conference scrub teams the week prior. Bitch move.

I agree. It's a bitch move. That's why I pointed it out. A couple of years ago when the game was at our stadium, UK scheduled a BYE week before playing U of L. U of L played AT Notre Dame the week before. On top of that, on game day in the pre-game warm ups, UK sent their redshirts and injured players who were already sitting the game out across the 50 years line on multiple occasions to try to start fights with our starters in attempt to get our guys kicked out. They flipped off the cheerleaders and student section and acted like idiots. We still beat them. Then, after the game, their head coach admitted that he instigated them acting that way.

Users who are viewing this thread