Official 2016 NCAA Football Thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Yep, SEC is 1-4. And for the record, I never considered Washington's win over Colorado as a "quality win." I still think that based on the SEC's performance all season and into the first 5 bowl games that Bama's schedule is suspect at best. If Bama wins the natty, the 3 teams standing in their way (Washington and the winner of OSU/Clemson) will be head and shoulders above the competition they've faced this year. I could be wrong, but not being challenged against top teams all year and starting a true freshman a QB has me interested in whether Bama can pull it off. Not slighting them at all, but they were beat two years ago and last year they weren't the best team in CFB (OSU was) but didn't have to prove it against us. Everyone on ESPN has it as a foregone conclusion that Bama is winning it all. They should be the favorite, but they will be challenged.

Oh, and speaking of conference performances in bowl games, one would think I'd root for _ichigan tonight against FSU...LOL no way in hell. I hope Harbaugh loses his shit and the skunk weasels get trounced. Go 'Noles! :)

Sorry Sinister!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yep, SEC is 1-4. And for the record, I never considered Washington's win over Colorado as a "quality win." I still think that based on the SEC's performance all season and into the first 5 bowl games that Bama's schedule is suspect at best. If Bama wins the natty, the 3 teams standing in their way (Washington and the winner of OSU/Clemson) will be head and shoulders above the competition they've faced this year. I could be wrong, but not being challenged against top teams all year and starting a true freshman a QB has me interested in whether Bama can pull it off. Not slighting them at all, but they were beat two years ago and last year they weren't the best team in CFB (OSU was) but didn't have to prove it against us. Everyone on ESPN has it as a foregone conclusion that Bama is winning it all. They should be the favorite, but they will be challenged.

Oh, and speaking of conference performances in bowl games, one would think I'd root for _ichigan tonight against FSU...LOL no way in hell. I hope Harbaugh loses his shit and the skunk weasels get trounced. Go 'Noles! :)

Sorry Sinister!

Good! I hope Clemson mops up the field with your sorry asses! Unless you brought those crooked refs down from Ohio with you it'll probably happen too!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Ah, the refreshing taste of hate :) I died laughing when VA Tech came back yesterday. Cry baby Beilema looking like a beached whale!! Is food in Arkansas that much more fattening than in Wisky? Wow.
Anyway, I root for the B1G during bowl season, but I won't shed a tear if that team loses. I'd still prefer our conference to do well. Bama may have had a weaker schedule than most think, but they are still very good. Don't think otherwise. I'd still love to get the chance in the championship against them. Clemson is no slouch though, so we shall see. Great times for CFB for sure.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Good! I hope Clemson mops up the field with your sorry asses! Unless you brought those crooked refs down from Ohio with you it'll probably happen too!

No, we've bought more refs for the playoffs. We don't want anything to look too suspicious! LOL

shb5007

Established Member
This "was" Michigan's year. The past 2 months have been tough. Need to make some changes here.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Came in here thinking the same wow Michigan looks like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread