Official 2016 NCAA Football Thread

tt54l32v

Established Member
Well ain't the big ten just dragging their dicks around. OSU, I can promise you all don't want any.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Well ain't the big ten just dragging their dicks around. OSU, I can promise you all don't want any.

LOL Did Bama play today? OSU ain't UF, friend. We are young, but trust me, winning your chump conference this year against a chump East champ isn't changing anyone's mind!

Ok, I've been drinking a bit. Bama is good, but beatable. LOL

Clemson up by only 7 at half and Wisconsin looking good!

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
That was a good game! Clemson and VT turned out to be a lot closer than I had originally thought. Thought Clemson was going to pull away and VT just kept coming right back.

shb5007

Established Member
That was a good game! Clemson and VT turned out to be a lot closer than I had originally thought. Thought Clemson was going to pull away and VT just kept coming right back.

There were other football games this weekend?

shb5007

Established Member
Let the debate rage on.

For at least 12 hours.

Yup. Thought you'd be keeping a close eye on Clemson since that could be your in to the CFP.

A team that beat Virginia Tech by 7 points? The same Hokies that lost to Syracuse by 14 and Tennessee by 21. Let's talk about more deserving.

Oh yeah, remember that time the "unequivocally better" Ohio State team played Wisconsin ON HOME FIELD? They won by 7, in OT.

We are.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
A team that beat Virginia Tech by 7 points? The same Hokies that lost to Syracuse by 14 and Tennessee by 21. Let's talk about more deserving.

Oh yeah, remember that time the "unequivocally better" Ohio State team played Wisconsin ON HOME FIELD? They won by 7, in OT.

We are.
I think this might come down to Ohio State being a blue blood and getting the nod. Either way one school/fans will not be happy.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Okay Committee. What you got?

Columbus should be a little nervous right now.

Not so much. Just don't see penn state jumping up that many spots. They will pass Wisconsin and Michigan. They needed a blowout to have any hopes of passing Washington, but didn't have a chance to pass osu no matter what. You should know this

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
They should be top 4 and in the playoffs. I mean the committee themselves harped on the whole "conference champs" thing.

Users who are viewing this thread