Official 2016 NCAA Basketball Thread

4barrel

Established Member
I didn't see a 2016-2017 NCAA Basketball thread. Thought I'd start one.

1) I'm a Louisville Cardinal fan. GO CARDS!

2) The ACC is LOADED!

Last edited:

4barrel

Established Member
Shameless bump of my own thread.

Louisville starts the regular season tonight against Evansville. Sure it's a weak opponent, but most teams open with a tune up game.

4barrel

Established Member
Shameless bump of my own thread.

Louisville starts the regular season tonight against Evansville. Sure it's a weak opponent, but most teams open with a tune up game.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Love college basketball. I am not too sure what to expect from osu this year. My best guess is 5th or 6th in the B1G.
To 4Barrel, when isn't the ACC loaded in basketball?!

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
How is Grayson Allen still allowed to play? 3 trips and now he's pushed an assistant coach from FSU. FSU assistant took the high road but Allen without a doubt pushed him.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Texas is horrible this year... So i have not been watching any BB at all... Not that i watched alot to being with

TRBO VNM

I can't believe how well FSU has played this year. Especially with Hamilton still the head coach. Insane how good Jonathan Isaac is. And this stretch of 6 games we are playing is the hardest is the 80's. 6 top 25 teams and can't believe we are 4-1. Louisville on Saturday to finish it off. Most of us fans thought 3-3 was a reach.

Branhammer

Established Member
UK looking GOOD. I have to say officially though, Pitino is a better COACH than Calipari. If he were just as good a recruiter as Cal, we'd have a big problem on our hands. It's hard enough to beat Louisville as it is.

I would LOVE to see UK surpass UCLA in total national championships, but I thought NCLA was going to stay irrelevant forever and here they are back at near the top. Shit...

Branhammer

Established Member
Looks like the ACC wasn't as strong as I thought. If UK can beat UCLA, I think they might have this. GO CATS!

Branhammer

Established Member
UK played like ****ing retards tonight. Yeah there were some bad calls but they had their heads up their asses for 90% of the game. How it was only a 2-point loss is beyond me. I give them zero credit for the 10% of the game they managed to wrench their heads out of their assholes. And these ****ing children think they should be paid...what a joke.

My fellow UK fans in fb are telling me I should be proud and they just had a "bad night." Bull shit. I have expectations of "elite teams." You don't get to have a bad night at any point beyond the Sweet 16.

Users who are viewing this thread