Official 2011 Ocean City Drama Thread

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
It's that time again to fire up the Drama!

I'm guessing between everyone we will have generated 2 warnings and 6 tickets.

What else can possibly ensue. Clive Johnson is coming again.

:pop:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Haha, starting the thread a bit early Tim?

I'm hoping at some point in the weekend, a couple hot girls will see the jeep with no doors and just hop in to cruise around. Wishful thinking.

flattrack53

Established Member
I bet my SSP gets impounded. I have all of the lights/radar/CB/radio all covered up but these rookie cops suck

TRBO VNM

LOL, Good ole Clive Johnson. That was awesome last yr Tim. Man, what a good time. Only problem is that we never did any car stuff. LOL

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hows this for drama. Been pulled over twice since we got here. 4 repair orders and 5 fines of $70 each, mostly for operating an unsafe vehicle on the road. I'll probably be going home early, **** this bullshit. Asshole cop threatened to tow my jeep if he saw me out driving again.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Can't you drive a wrangler without doors? that’s bullshit. Cops almost make me not want to come each yr. They made it illegal to skateboard in OC now. I usually skate to the beach when I’m down and got stopped last yr. I’m getting really tired of OC BS but that’s where the house is.

I think we should all write to boycott the show next yr on our windows maybe if nobody comes one yr and they don’t get that revenue things will change.

Any I looked online and OC has well over 100 full time officers why they hell they need that many?

I helped an OC officer from getting his ass kicked by a couple kids last yr that he was chasing. He arrested one and two others were getting ready to jump him. Me and dad stopped them, lol the owe me one

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC - You still heading down tomorrow morning?

I am but just was informed we have to stop at the outlets on the way. Should be rolling through Annapolis MD at 10:30 or so. Hit the Outlets at 11:00 for an hour and roll down 50 to OC.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Hows this for drama. Been pulled over twice since we got here. 4 repair orders and 5 fines of $70 each, mostly for operating an unsafe vehicle on the road. I'll probably be going home early, **** this bullshit. Asshole cop threatened to tow my jeep if he saw me out driving again.

BS..... Hang in there buddy!

TRBO VNM

ouch, $350 in just fines and it is only the first day.

Well Dale, play devils advocate...you have a vehicle that has been built to be offroad use for rock crawling and mudding. Took a vehicle that was not intended to be doorless and made it so like the wrangler. That along with the wheels/tires, you are asking for attention.

And yeah, I know, there are plenty of others there that should bring a lot more attention to themselves. But just saying, they don't see a dude trying to have a good time and really not causing any problems. They just see $$$$$.

Sucks, but that is what it has come to with that place.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member

WTF, did you ask him how he expected you to get back home? What the hell else did they get you for besides the doors?

Users who are viewing this thread