WANTED: Off Road X pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS WUT

Established Member
051F9258-51BA-4B10-97C5-41F7B7E70136.jpg

LS WUT

Established Member
So from my gathering you sell X pipes for mustangs, imports and Such. However looks like all the X pipes you make are designed for Longtubes?

LARperformance

Established Member
If this is legit I might buy an X pipe for all 4 of my mustangs lol.
I'll hold you to that! lol. We definitely build for shorty and stock manifolds as well. There are extra pictures and a drop down menu with options.

LS WUT

Established Member
I'll hold you to that! lol. We definitely build for shorty and stock manifolds as well. There are extra pictures and a drop down menu with options.
Perfectly fine with me lol. Sorry, I’m a skeptic naturally. For your price often times these things don’t seem to be real. You only have 4 messages, and you haven’t been around long. So when you posted a link I think a lot of us have our doubts. Nothing personal my friend.

LARperformance

Established Member
Perfectly fine with me lol. Sorry, I’m a skeptic naturally. For your price often times these things don’t seem to be real. You only have 4 messages, and you haven’t been around long. So when you posted a link I think a lot of us have our doubts. Nothing personal my friend.
I totally understand. I'm more involved in a different forum. Prices for these are high from other businesses and resellers because they don't make it themselves. They just slap their name on it and that's that. I know this cause I'm the one they're buying from, haha. Of course the whole thing with the EPA crackdown is another reason. Regardless of ordering or not, thanks for even taking the time to check out the site. It means a lot.

[email protected]

Established Member
I’m about to pull a bassani x pipe with no cats from my 04. Stock manifolds like you so it will bolt right up - if you’re interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread