off duty cop pulls gun on kids for throwing snowballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

musclefan21

Established Member
Too bad someone didn't put a grenade in a snowball and hit him with it.

see, he was right pulling his gun out because there are ^^ scumbags everywhere. You never know, always be ready.

95riosnake

Established Member
where did you get that information? i didnt see anybody die nor anybody said that somebody should die or tried to kill somebody.

...he was using sarcasm.

internet_serious_business_japanese.jpg

^^Sorry I just love that picture.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Laws are for a reason when u throw an object of any kind at someone it is considered asult. U will go to jail over an asult charge especially to a undercover detective

undercover? he was off duty.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
LOL, i usually am on the cops side considering what most of them go through, but that guy was a complete dumbass. Pulling a gun on people at a snowball fight is completely uncalled for, he should definitely lose his job over that.

Z28

Established Member
Looks to me like they threw a snowball at him because they didn't know he was a cop? Way out of line for the cop to even think about drawing his gun IMO. What would have happened if it went off?

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
LOL, i usually am on the cops side considering what most of them go through, but that guy was a complete dumbass. Pulling a gun on people at a snowball fight is completely uncalled for, he should definitely lose his job over that.
i'm in complete agreeance here. cops definitely deal with a lot more than other people and put it all on the line sometimes so mad props. however there's that .5% of cops that use that badge as an excuse to take there pent up anger out on the general public. should they have thrown snowballs at his or any other persons' cars, probably not. should the cop have drawn a gun because that is now magically the first resort, most definitely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread