Of these two website designs, which appeals to you? Advice please!

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Really appreciate any input or thoughts on the design, as I'm kinda new to the whole Wordpress theme and I've kinda narrowed it down to these two. Obviously with logo changes and better implementation of Facebook or Mingle or stuff like that, but the basic look. I'm leaning one way but need to bounce it off someone! Thanks!

Any suggestions would be great.

Recent UFO Sighting!

and

Google Spyware

I've really been bitten by the bug of domain buying and learning Wordpress the past few months, it has been really fun and I'm enjoying myself. I'm lucky in that the VA is basically paying me to go to college, so I'm able to mess around and learn things rather than have to go get some part-time college job, hah.

Also, if anyone is experienced with Google Analytics, I'm having some weird issues and would love a little guidance. I have two accounts, the same URL added with both, but one is tracking and the one that TO ME looks like it SHOULD be because of the code inputted...is not. I'm stumped, haha.

Anyway, thanks guys! :beer:

Last edited:

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Oh also, of course don't click on the links for ads or anything, they're just visual placeholders for where they will be, and I'm not trying to spam my site or get cash off you guys or whatever else. Just want some eyes on it willing to give feedback on which one is more appealing. Thanks again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Both do a fair job presently a lot of information on a single page. I kind of like the second one best, from a visual standpoint. First one appears more cluttered to me. What will your website focus be? A news/blog-type site? Commercial site?

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
OK, sweet, I was leaning towards #2 as well.

Just a news/blog site - like everyone else and their brother has online these days, haha.

Thanks so much for the second opinions, folks!

Users who are viewing this thread