october 6 morrow mountain get together in nc

mayscobra

Established Member
Well we did this last year around this time and had a great turnout met alot of nice people. We will meet in locust nc at the walmart and all cruise out towards morrow mountain which is located near albemarle nc while at morrow mountain we will bbq play some corn hole etc. After lunch and hanging out we will then take a cruise around lake tillery/lake badin stop and take pictures on the lake. Meet time will be in locust at 11am. October 6th which is saturday. Let me know if you plan on attending any questions just pm me or text 7049189393 jerry

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Why does everything have to be in Western NC? lol

mayscobra

Established Member
Should be a goodtime and good turnout josh copy the thread and put it on southeastern fox body

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
Morrow Mtn is not in the western part of the state. It is in the center of the state, close to Albemarle. around 2 1/2 hours from you

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
true, but you could say that about anything that happens outside or your area.

True that. It just seems like all the meets are in Greensboro, Charlotte, etc area. Dont get me wrong I have no problem taking a little road trip in my car I just wish there were closer ones.

Like I have said the past 3 or so events I have missed, if I have my car back count me in.

mayscobra

Established Member
Come on out nckiss and tbcobra we all ready have 10 or more mustangs right now

mayscobra

Established Member
Forgot to mention for those coming out to bring whatever they want to grill and drink with them or you can run into locust walmart where we r meeting and get some stuff....ill supply utensils and condiments.

Users who are viewing this thread