Ocean City Maryland - May 17-20

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Omg im tired of posting this. It was ONE guy, he was coming down the bus lane and didnt see the red light. He locked up the brakes and ran into the SIDE of a cts-v that was turning into the maryland speed meet. 100% his fault, no blame to the guy in the cts-v. I watched the whole entire thing and helped lift the cts-v off of him. He was not breathing but a bystander who knew CPR got him breathing again. Last i heard from OCFD was that they shocktrauma'd him to salisbury.

Ocean City Police Department | Latest Press Releases apparently the driver of the CTS-V was issued a ticket which is BULLSHIT because the guy ran the redlight. CTS-V had an arrow to turn

damn that blows for the CTSV driver.

on a funny note I prob know the idiot the story above. hes in my town. said police found him on the stret drunk wearing just his boxers and claimed he was robbed at gunpoint but turned out to be a big lie. LMAO what a idiot

pss... I hate diesel trucks...

Last edited:

z28misfit

Established Member
damn that blows for the CTSV driver.

on a funny note I prob know the idiot the story above. hes in my town. said police found him on the stret drunk wearing just his boxers and claimed he was robbed at gunpoint but turned out to be a big lie. LMAO what a idiot

pss... I hate diesel trucks...

x2 on the damn diesel trucks....

Tonk

Established Member
x2 on the damn diesel trucks....

x12345

Anyone else see this Caravan that was rear ended by a Dodge Ram?

7253650912_75a7e2e70e_o.jpg

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
oh i didnt know the guy on the scooter was at fault, makes sense the way the v was sitting in the intersection, i knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. i did see the zr1 looked good! anyone else see the two zl1's? and yeah the diesels suck bean bag. they were def pissing me off

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Wow nice ride indeed, congrats and enjoy.

If your thinking of getting windows tinted Holla at me.

Enjoy the beach.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread