Ocean City Maryland - May 17-20

Nick13

GTSLOW
Established Member
I know this is last minute, but I am going down to Ocean City Maryland from Friday May 18th to Sunday May 20th for the car show. I'm going to be cruising down with a few friends and we are taking the ferry. We are staying at the Sea Bay Hotel.

Anyone else going? Where are you staying?

If anyone wants to join us on the cruise down, and ferry, just let me know. You would want to buy your ferry tickets in advance though.

Here is a thread on the gto board with more information...
Ocean City Maryland - May 17-20 - LS1GTO.com Forums

Last edited:

9900blueoval

Established Member
Just got back home loved every minute of it(Delaware traffic sucked)but all in all it was awesome! Sick SICK CARs!!will go again! Had small problem on way home though lost clutch pedal on way up njtp by exit 6 !! Thinking it was pressure plate cause no slip or smell or something to do with hydraulic pedal! So drove home doing the Rev thing to get in gear made it pulled in garage called buddy he told me check master cylinder !?!?OK did that couldn't bleve it was almost empty!so added fluid used pedal about thirty times now it works DAM now gotta find leak! ***IN FORD

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
im coming back in the fall for endless summer cruisin with a 100 shot....

also, did anyone see the black cts-v hit those scooters? i heard someone was killed?

9900blueoval

Established Member

also, did anyone see the black cts-v hit those scooters? i heard someone was killed?

Wow if this is true it will kill alot wat a shame! !!! Went down I will be back! For a car Guy this is HEAVEN ON EARTH! AWESOME

M33P

Established Member
Omg im tired of posting this. It was ONE guy, he was coming down the bus lane and didnt see the red light. He locked up the brakes and ran into the SIDE of a cts-v that was turning into the maryland speed meet. 100% his fault, no blame to the guy in the cts-v. I watched the whole entire thing and helped lift the cts-v off of him. He was not breathing but a bystander who knew CPR got him breathing again. Last i heard from OCFD was that they shocktrauma'd him to salisbury.

http://oceancitymd.gov/police/media/ apparently the driver of the CTS-V was issued a ticket which is BULLSHIT because the guy ran the redlight. CTS-V had an arrow to turn

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
Omg im tired of posting this. It was ONE guy, he was coming down the bus lane and didnt see the red light. He locked up the brakes and ran into the SIDE of a cts-v that was turning into the maryland speed meet. 100% his fault, no blame to the guy in the cts-v. I watched the whole entire thing and helped lift the cts-v off of him. He was not breathing but a bystander who knew CPR got him breathing again. Last i heard from OCFD was that they shocktrauma'd him to salisbury.

Ocean City Police Department | Latest Press Releases apparently the driver of the CTS-V was issued a ticket which is BULLSHIT because the guy ran the redlight. CTS-V had an arrow to turn

That is bullshit.. I was there also.. I always said it, those idiots on the scooters are going to get hit one day..

Nick13

GTSLOW
Established Member
Just got back home loved every minute of it(Delaware traffic sucked)but all in all it was awesome! Sick SICK CARs!!will go again! Had small problem on way home though lost clutch pedal on way up njtp by exit 6 !! Thinking it was pressure plate cause no slip or smell or something to do with hydraulic pedal! So drove home doing the Rev thing to get in gear made it pulled in garage called buddy he told me check master cylinder !?!?OK did that couldn't bleve it was almost empty!so added fluid used pedal about thirty times now it works DAM now gotta find leak! ***IN FORD

That's why we take the ferry. It's $68 round trip, but I'd gladly pay that then sit in Delaware traffic for hours. Once we hit NJ it was light traffic the rest of the way home.

We will also be back in the fall. Already have my room booked at the Sea Bay again. This time I'm going down Thursday morning and staying to Sunday. The weekend went way too fast.

Users who are viewing this thread