BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I only tried to do a few donuts to impress the ladies o_O

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Saw a video of it on IG from a bikers GoPro. Gt500 gunned it in the middle lane and the car just cut to the left. went to left lane and hit the center island which also caused it to flip landing on other side.

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
Saw a video of it on IG from a bikers GoPro. Gt500 gunned it in the middle lane and the car just cut to the left. went to left lane and hit the center island which also caused it to flip landing on other side.

How does a snake emblems mustang cut left? Oh solid axle. I fish tail all the time with my 540lb/ft all the time with no incident to impress Russian models

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know. He took off fast and I thought for sure he was going to stop and try to assist. Nope...kept going.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
...and the guy on the bike did nothing. Didn't even check on the driver.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Other dude in the mustang had already parked and ran over. If scooter boy doesn't isn't an off duty paramedic, there's not much he can do. Maybe he was on his way to work or something?

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, tbf to the rider there were a couple of guys running over to the GT500 already. And a handful of people standing around there.

Unless he was a trained paramedic what good would he of done other than just standing around the wreck?

Users who are viewing this thread