Ocean city endless cruisin week May 16-19

flattrack53

Established Member
I wish these next few months would fly by. I am getting tired of waiting for cruise week. A few of us MACA members will be pre-gaming in Miami the week before for svtrookies bachelor party. We will be preparing our go karting skills to whoop up on you guys. :)

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I'm heading down Wednesday night, be on 9th St verbally abusing imports and everything else (besides mustangs of course) that cruises past me an Jack Daniels:beer:lol

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Show your support for MACA while in OC with a round MACA car magnet.

round_car_magnet.jpg

It can be ordered in the MACA apparel store at MACA APPAREL STORE LINK

:banana:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Ben, I love everything you did, I just can not see myself putting a 5" x 5" magnet on my car. Can you add a decal for the rear quarter window glass?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Ben, I love everything you did, I just can not see myself putting a 5" x 5" magnet on my car. Can you add a decal for the rear quarter window glass?

I'm with you no way I'd ever put a magnet on the Shelby. I have, though, put the round MACA stickers on both rear quarter windows about 3 or 4 months ago. I got them from Nick117 I think is his forum name. Reminds me I need to send him money for what I have and get more.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
well got a room booked with a couple other people at the Sea Watch. huge parking garage and good spot. also requested pto at work today hopefully i finish my eaton swap by then :)

Users who are viewing this thread