Ocean city endless cruisin week May 16-19

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I had a lot of fun and got to meet a lot of great people there last year, so I'll probably go again this year. Plus I finally got my headers on so I need to show off the new loudness!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
You beat me to it Carlos! I am in for sure and will also book this month at the Carousel unless we find a better place.

Leaving first thing Thursday morning this year!

djervin

Established Member
We will be there, we attended the spring and fall show last year. We stay at the Holiday Inn Express next to the Blue Ox.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I'm in! I will be staying in Ocean Pines with my brother in law again, great price, free!! Ok, almost free, maybe a bottle of Johnny Walker

djervin

Established Member
We have to do the go karts again! My Dad is still talking about how much fun he had doing that!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
You know I'll be there! Unless someone else wants the job, I will put up the annual "sticky" thread around March.

The Carousel purchased another hotel on Coastal Highway called Coastal Palms a year ago 1 block south. Here is a LINK TO HOTEL I just checked the online tool and it was $145 for 1 room. Last year they gave you access to all hotel amenities including covered parking in the main garage.

Ben

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
My car should be ready by May, so I should be going!!!!

If it's not ready, you can still get a ride in exchange for this...
2012-10-05_14-49-06_202.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread