Obama miss pronounces corpsman!!!

fstr03svtcobra

Established Member
Yes that is correct. Although I totally disagree with his policies and political viewpoint, this thread is not about that. It is simply inexcusable that the commander in chief (defined as "A commander-in-chief is the commander of a nation's military forces or significant element of those forces") of the United States of America does not know how to pronounce a word dealing with the military (let alone a military rank). I cannot imagine how the parents and family members feel when they realize that this fool is in charge of their sons or daughters. Here is the link to the video:

RealClearPolitics - Video - Obama Mispronounces "Corpsman" At Prayer Breakfast

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
it's not like Bush ever mispronounced any words.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
:bored::bored::bored:

who gives a shit?

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Really? You are going to bust his balls over a miss pronounced word? I'm not an Obama fan by any means but there is much more serious shit he has said and wants to do to be angry about! Lets start with his goal to let gays openly serve in the military and get rid of the proven effective dont ask dont tell policy. Now that is some shit to get angry about!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
no obama fan, but cmon. is this really what some people are up in arms about?

What they are up in arms about is that while the press was all over bush's nuts when he did similar shit they have been, for the most part, silent over this LOL

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
What they are up in arms about is that while the press was all over bush's nuts when he did similar shit they have been, for the most part, silent over this LOL

Ya, but when Bush screwed up words people were making fun of him for sounding like a dumbass. OP is acting as if this was meant as a disrespect towards the soliders. Who cares really, I can't pronounce the word properly either. :lol1:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Ya, but when Bush screwed up words people were making fun of him for sounding like a dumbass. OP is acting as if this was meant as a disrespect towards the soliders. Who cares really, I can't pronounce the word properly either. :lol1:

well I care because he is making the Presidency more of a joke every day LOL! corpsman is a 25 cent word being mis-pronounced by a guy that should be well versed in 25 cent words and mis-pronouncing only the occasional 3 dollar word. Also he proofreads his speaches, if he had questions on how to pronounce a word he should have the ****ing intelligence to ask

it's pronounced "coreman"

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
File this under the *Do Not Care* listing. Yeah, it was a mistake. He should have known better to ask and be sure of the pronunciation. But it's not an affront to the integrity of the country or military.

Edit - more importantly, what was he doing at a National Prayer Breakfast? I thought he was a Kenyan-Muslim-Martian-Usurper, or something...

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!! noooooo waayyyyyyyyyyY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I wIsH i PoStEd DiS oN tEh SvTpzzzzzzzz!!!!111111!~~one

Users who are viewing this thread