Obama lost one of his peeps

Last

Established Member
By calling this guy one of his "peeps"....is that a failed attempt at some sort of racial innuendo?

no, you must be a democrat and trying to make this discussion about something that it is not... Watch the video and then comment

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Excellent retort....well done! I mean, i'd like to make a counterpoint...but hell, you put me in my place with your grammatical prowess so i'll just shut up now.

Well, in his defense any attempt to make sense or a valid argument in anyway would be lost on a jackass such as yourself.

fudgerunyard

Banned
Well, in his defense any attempt to make sense or a valid argument in anyway would be lost on a jackass such as yourself.

Touche!!!

I'd love to mount some sort of defense, but i'm being blinded by the vast amounts of superior knowledge being directed towards me.:lol1:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
That stupid bitch at the end was annoying. As for this Van d-bag guy.... Glad he's jobless now. What an idiot.

Last

Established Member
Excellent retort....well done! I mean, i'd like to make a counterpoint...but hell, you put me in my place with your grammatical prowess so i'll just shut up now.

Well in that case would you care to respond to my post?

Did you watch the video? NO, because if you did the first sentence says why this man is one of Obama's "Peeps"

:read:

T76

Established Member
By calling this guy one of his "peeps"....is that a failed attempt at some sort of racial innuendo?

You are ridiculous. We do not live in the 50's anymore. I get so SICK AND TIRED of people throwing the race card at everything. People like you are the reason "racism" STILL gets thrown up about everything. Grow up man.

fudgerunyard

Banned
Well in that case would you care to respond to my post?

Did you watch the video? NO, because if you did the first sentence says why this man is one of Obama's "Peeps"

:read:

Actually, i had already watched the video on Hannity days ago...was the guy a major-league douchebag??? Of course...should he have ever been promoted to his position within the Administration?, of course not. I still have no idea where the "peeps" word comes from as it was never mentioned in the youtube clip. Help me out on that one, would you?

fudgerunyard

Banned
You are ridiculous. We do not live in the 50's anymore. I get so SICK AND TIRED of people throwing the race card at everything. People like you are the reason "racism" STILL gets thrown up about everything. Grow up man.

Oh, i couldn't agree more T76...i mean, every time a Bush flunkie was let go, thats the first thing that would come to my mind,

Gee, there goes another one of W.'s "peeps"

fudgerunyard

Banned
Really?? You're one of the many little things that this once great country could do with out.....

Really??? Unless you've stood before me and carried on a conversation, how would you come to such a conclusion? You certainly gleaned a lot about me off a couple paragraphs on a chat board. And unless your 100% Native American Indian, the same could be said of you and this "once great country".

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Actually, i had already watched the video on Hannity days ago...was the guy a major-league douchebag??? Of course...should he have ever been promoted to his position within the Administration?, of course not. I still have no idea where the "peeps" word comes from as it was never mentioned in the youtube clip. Help me out on that one, would you?

it's a common slang term. it's funny that in your attempt to appear intelligent, you've only managed to make yourself look quite dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread