O/R ProChamber hangs really low? Help?

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I'm getting ready to finally lower my Cobra and I'm scraping my FM Super 40 muffs already when pulling into my garage. I am going to get FM Super 44s which are 1 inch smaller than my Super 40s so that will probably take care of the muffs scraping but the O/R PC hangs pretty low as well. Is there any way to get the PC to fit up higher? Are you Mac PC guys having the same issue?

I may have to go with another midpipe which gives me more ground clearance. Which Mid Pipe tucks up close to the car? Will I have to get a new tune if I go with a diff brand O/R Mid Pipe?

thanks for feedback :beer:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Did you loosen everything up and try tucking it up farther? I've only scraped mine once on a giant speed bump, but it's pretty flat around here. I included a pic of mine for reference and you can see the PC in about the middle of the pic.
042.jpg

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Did you loosen everything up and try tucking it up farther? I've only scraped mine once on a giant speed bump, but it's pretty flat around here.
I haven't tried to adjust it yet but I will mess with it when the time comes. Mine doesn't look as tucked up as yours but it still seems like it is about the same distance from the ground? Is your car lowered? I really like the sound of the my exhaust right now and hate to have to change to a diff mid pipe.

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
I don't have a picture of the underneath of my car but I've been running the prochamber for a while on my lowered cobra with no issues.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yeah, my car is sitting on 1 full coil cut factory springs with the iso's in. BTW, running a Stinger c/b.

Users who are viewing this thread