NYC times square bombed

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Reading about it now.

Here is a clip:
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said a blast that shook Times Square and disrupted transit Thursday appears to have deliberately targeted the military recruiting center where it went off.

Very sick. Probably done by one of those ultra-wacko, anti-military hate groups.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
Reading about it now.

Here is a clip:

Very sick. Probably done by one of those ultra-wacko, anti-military hate groups.

that's exactly what i was thinking.

supposedly it was a "low-grade" device. they're talking about someone with a backpack that was caught on video...

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
they're showing the video on cnn, right now...

goto the cnn.com site. they have the video up, for the people that missed it...

Last edited:

Venom1320

Banned by Bacon
Established Member
I didn't see shit of this until I got home at like 9:30. I couldn't believe it. Not that it happened, but how unholy stupid it was.

Explain something to me...what exactly did it accomplish? :dw: You blew up the military recruitment booth?! GOD DAMN, WAY TO GO!!! Mad bomber: 1, Recruitment booth: 0! :beer:

Seriously though, did they just get bored and say "F*** it, why not?":shrug: That was probably the lamest and most totally pointless thing I've ever seen. I wouldn't want anything serious to happen because obviously any loss of life would be terrible, but it was 4 in the damn morning, and it might as well have been 4 M-80's duct taped together. WTF was the point?!

I hope they find the guy and stick one up his ass just for GP's. Friggin tool. :kaboom::loser:

Last edited:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Another example of the media trying to make something out of something that isn't quite so big.

Kind of ironic that it was perped by some peace loving anti-military nut bag. The media shouldn't give these assholes this kind of media attention. Perp is probably at home right now jacking off to CNN.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree SnkBtn99. The media hypes and exaggerates much of the news. And the average person today is much more affected by the hype and exaggeration than was the case 20-30 years ago. Broadcasters and reporters breed fear and alarm and tell us the bad news with a smile on their faces. I swear from the media side we live in a doom and gloom world. It's fast becoming reality tv entertainment IMO. Whatever happened to objective and reporting of the real facts, without exaggerating them? Sure we have reall issues to deal with, but often the facts are just plain exaggerated for ratings.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
I can't believe that I haven't heard anything about this. Wow.

boosted306

Established Member
I haven't heard anything about this. I try not to watch the local news because it is always negative BS that they try to feed.

Users who are viewing this thread