NYC residents openly assault, drench and mock police. Disgusting!!!

quad

Established Member
I am not condoning their actions at all and think it's 100% disrespectful, but the cops probably did enjoy it a little on a such a hot weekend. If not, wouldn't they have made arrests for assaulting an officer?
I can only imagine what went in those buckets. Piss, spit etc. You think that water was 100% clean?

This makes me furious. That one officer was thrown with a bucket. Next thing that will happen is one of them will be stabbed from behind. If any more NYC officers are injured or die de Blasio should be locked up in a hard labor prison for the rest of his life. He is a piece of shit.

I like the comments on Fox. This one is good:

"Do something nice for a cop. Give an officer a bottle of cold water on a hot day. Buy a $10 gift card for a policeman/woman lunch at Subway, Jimmy John's or Firehouse. And simply thank them for the job they are doing. Sure, there are a few bad cops. However the vast majority are out there protecting us and our communities 24/7."

I have not been pulled over in many years now because I drive on cruise control but if I ever do get pulled over for a traffic offense in the future I'll be sure to thank the cop for doing his / her tough, thankless job. If I break traffic laws I won't say I dindu nuffin. There are laws and the cops are doing their jobs enforcing them. Why be mad at cops for doing what their jobs require of them?

MG0h3

Established Member
I didn't say there's an overwhelming number. I said the police don't take out their own trash, and they don't. The number doesn't matter. All it takes is one, and people will fixate on the hypocrisy to justify their behavior.

And your experience with LE and not policing their own is what exactly?

Unless you have legitimate experience, I’ll assume your opinion is based on CNN reports.

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I'm not defending the perps, but all this REALLY started when people started getting tired of the blue line, and the police not getting rid of the obvious bad apples. Nobody is going to respect any organization that is supposed to uphold the law, but doesn't look in the mirror first.

Like the officer in another state who borderline executed a dude in a hotel hallway, while having "you're ****ed" engraved on his weapon, goes to trial, gets found innocent....and then the city quickly/quietly rehires him and retires him (or similar) so now at only like 32, he gets a pension for life.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Unarmed people not even committing a crime get pelted with bullets from cops, you guys love it.
Some cops get water splashed on them, you guys have heart attacks, go on racist rants and start telling fanciful lies. (NYC the biggest city in the world?!? Not even remotely close. NYC cops' starting salary is $20K?!? LOL What a load of horse hocky.) What pieces of "work" you all are. :rolleyes:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Eh, not sure certain people here love it. But, rule of thumb - List to instructions of a police officer if they are questioning you.

In the video, the cop making the arrest had the bucket thrown directly at his head (watch the slow motion part of the video). Could have cut his head up, but, oh well. Common thing when something happens is "well, in the past, officers did this, this and that, so, this new thing is justified"

Cops are people too, black, yellow, green, white, purple, orange..Doesn't matter their color. The majority are doing the job they were hired too. I'd still feel the exact same way I do now if the people throwing water and buckets at the cops were white. Doesn't matter their color, they are being dicks and trying to start something out of nothing and are actually breaking the law. Pretty sure throwing a hard plastic object at the back of an officer's head within close range is assault.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Unarmed people not even committing a crime get pelted with bullets from cops, you guys love it.

Throwing an unwanted liquid on someone could easily get someone an assault charge. GTFOOH with your "not even committing a crime b.s."

Maybe those people should get a job, a productive hobby or something honest to occupy their time rather than acting the fool.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Isn’t it great that some people give suspected and convicted CRIMINALS and their accomplices the benefit of the doubt, but always act as if the POLICE OFFICERS are the bad guys...all based on what our WONDERFUL MEDIA broadcasts?!?!

GMAFB PEOPLE!!! Pull your heads out of your asses!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I would imagine hitting a cop in the head with a bucket would get you picked up in most places. Generally throwing things at cops is a bad idea.

Toss an unwanted bucket of water at someone just doing their job and see what happens. I find it alarming yet expected how support is shown for the dregs of the community.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
. :rolleyes:

Wrong! 9998 times out 10,000 the person that got shot deserved it. And unless you're skipping around with both your arms missing you are not unarmed. More people are killed with fists than guns.
Don't want to get shot, stfu and comply with the officers demands. We are a nation of laws, you're entitled to due process, not law of the jungle. We live in a civilization act civil. Real simple shit.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Some cops get water splashed on them, you guys have heart attacks, go on racist rants and start telling fanciful lies. (NYC the biggest city in the world?!? Not even remotely close. NYC cops' starting salary is $20K?!? LOL What a load of horse hocky.) What pieces of "work" you all are. :rolleyes:

The problem is that each "side" immediately jumps to conclusions on police shootings before the situation is investigated and evidence is released.

A few justified shootings that are local to me or I've read about-

Tony Robinson in Madison, WI - Black Teen Tony Robinson Shot Dead by Cop in Madison, Wisconsin
Syville Smith in Milwaukee, WI (side note, idiot local residents burned down their neighborhood) - Milwaukee Officer Is Acquitted in Killing of Sylville Smith
Dontre Hamilton in Milwaukee, WI - Dontre Hamilton Shooting: No Charges for Fired Milwaukee Cop
Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO- Shooting of Michael Brown - Wikipedia

A few bullshit shootings that have occurred recently in which police where convicted or should have been convicted -

Laquan McDonald in Chicago - https://nypost.com/2019/07/19/four-...f-officers-fatal-shooting-of-laquan-mcdonald/
Daniel Shaver in Mesa, AZ - Ex-police officer acquitted in killing of man who begged 'do not shoot me'
Walter Scott, North Charleston, NC - South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder of Walter Scott

These are simply a few cases off the top of my head that I can recall details without having to look into it more. I withheld judgement on each and every one of those shootings until evidence/video was released. More people should do the same.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Just because something can be considered assault doesn't mean it would be enforced.

I am in no way saying that what people did was right, but try calling the cops on your shitty basketball player neighbor because he dumped a bucket of water on you after you asked him to stop damaging your stucco.

If the cops show, the entire ride there they're saying "are you ****ing serious?"

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Coiled03

Established Member
And your experience with LE and not policing their own is what exactly?

Unless you have legitimate experience, I’ll assume your opinion is based on CNN reports.

I'm just asking some legitimate questions about the job you do, and your response is, to paraphrase, "You don't know anything about it, so STFU."? Defensive much? I guess I must've hit too close to home for comfort.

Not that it's relevant, but you're correct, I don't have first hand experience. I do, however, have an uncle who was a police officer for 30 years in Lockland OH, and have talked to him about these kinds of topics on a few occasions. Is that good enough for you?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

If you don’t like it here you can leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I'm just asking some legitimate questions about the job you do, and your response is, to paraphrase, "You don't know anything about it, so STFU."? Defensive much? I guess I must've hit too close to home for comfort.

Not that it's relevant, but you're correct, I don't have first hand experience. I do, however, have an uncle who was a police officer for 30 years in Lockland OH, and have talked to him about these kinds of topics on a few occasions. Is that good enough for you?

Honestly no it’s not good enough IMO.

I live with a cop... and as much as I hear I literally can say I have zero knowledge of day to day. Sure I hear “ I went to this call or that call” but I legit can say my knowledge is absolute zip

We just had a double homocide a week or so ago here.. she was on the call.. I can’t even imagine what runs through the heads of a person who knows

1. There’s an active shooter in that direct area

2. Walking in under the knowledge of only “ we heard gun shots” and then walking in and seeing a woman and a man shot execution style.

It would Be like saying “ my cousin has a lambo” and trying to pass of some weird knowledge of Lamborghini ownership

blwn89gt

Established Member
65791cf565d2e5e10d3844bd41d294f5.jpg

This was originally posted by a NYC Corrections Captain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread